Monday, September 27, 2010

CupCards {to go} Blog Hop!

It's time for the monthly CupCards {to go} designer blog hop and it's here that you'll get to see sneak peeks from their DARLING October kit! I'm still pinching myself that I was asked to be the October Guest Designer. This is my favorite season and I love anything and everything that has to do with Halloween and Fall.  I feel like this kit was personally made with me in mind and I can't wait for you to see it in detail!  In the meantime, you'll get to enjoy lots of sneak peeks from all the designers.

The October kit will be available for purchase starting on Friday, October 1st at 6pm PT/9pm ET on the CupCards {to go} website.

Here is my sneak peek!


Are you ready to continue hopping?  Here are the details:

If you didn't start at the CupCards {to go} blog, START HERE.  If you just came from their blog, then CLICK HERE to visit the very talented Cassonda.  Be sure to leave comments as you hop along the way because you will have the chance to win a little prize that compliments the October kit perfectly.

Have fun and enjoy the inspiration!