Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sneak Peek!

Happy Saturday everyone!  The weather is gorgeous and it's perfect for the weekend!  


I teased you a few days ago with a photo of the box of goodies I received from CupCards {to go} and some of you are SO smart and figured out that I am their October Guest Designer!  Yay!  I am very excited to show you the fabulous and ADORABLE products I got to play with and I thought I'd leave you with a little something to entice you!  



Come back and visit me on Monday, September 27th at 
8am PT/11am ET for the the CupCards {to go} designer blog hop.  All of the designers will be posting sneak peeks of projects from the October kit and if you leave comments along the way you'll have the opportunity to win a little giveaway that will compliment the kit.  In the meantime, you can see some designer sneak peeks on the CupCards {to go} blog and Facebook page.  

I hope to see you on Monday!  Enjoy your weekend!