It was a joy being the October Guest Designer. Thank you again, Cassonda!
The October kit is available for purchase TODAY (October 1st) at 6pm PT/9pm ET !!! You can view and purchase it HERE.
I've got several cards to show you so grab a relaxing beverage, sit back, relax and let's get started!
This first card was made using pattern papers, flowers, and ribbon from the kit. I fell in love with these colors. Nothing says Autumn like red and orange!
Check out the ADORABLE candy corn tree and sentiment stamp that are in the kit! And don't you love that polka dot paper?!
This next card was made using my favorite papers. I adore the various colors and sizes of polka dots. Can you tell I'm a fan of the polka dot? LOL Do you see the orange beads? They are actually made of styrofoam. I have not seen anything like these before and I was smitten! The "Happy Halloween" sentiment is another stamp included. TOO cute! I stamped the sentiment on cardstock twice and then wavy cut the strip.
I was provided with a very versatile sketch to inspire me for this next card. I used Halloween papers and brads from the kit and then threw in a few embellishments of my own to make this spooky card. Be sure to click on THIS link to view the sketch. In fact, you will see there are many wonderful sketches archived.
Lastly, Cassonda asked me to design an easy, simple card and I simply couldn't resist using this paper. The quirky, costumed characters truly make me smile! I prepared a supply list and photo tutorial to help you make this quick card in about 15 minutes. You can go here when you're ready to get started.
I'll be posting some more cards I made with the October kit in the upcoming days. Also, on October 5th, I'll be hosting a challenge that will encourage you to use a certain CupCards {to go} product in a creative way. It will be an honor if you can join me. Just so you know, I will be enticing you with a little prize. {wink}
I truly hope you enjoyed all of my creations. You can visit the Designer Gallery for more ideas!
Have a wonderful weekend. Do you have any special plans? I'll be spending some time on the soccer field. Fun!










