Happy Thursday, friends! I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
This is a card I created a few months ago, however, I'm just now posting it. I guess I've been busier than I thought. :) I made this for a Papertrey Ink Spring Card Swap. Most everything is Papertrey Ink products except for the pearls, thread, and pattern paper that I used to make the tag.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. You make me smile...smile...smile!
Supplies used: Cardstock, ink, stamps, button, ribbon, scallop border die, butterfly die: Papertrey Ink; Pattern paper: Scarlet Lime; Pearls: Jenni Bowlin; Thread: Coats; Floss: DMC


11 comments:
Oh my totally loving this girl!
Your wonderful projects ALWAYS make me smile! :)
This definitely has me smiling!! Pure perfection!!
I LOVE this!! Love!! The pop of red is fantastic and just the right amount! Very pretty!
Oh my word Kay, this is STUNNING! I love the splash of red with the blue and green and the stitching adds the perfect amount of texture!
Have a fabby day!
(-: Heidi
Pretty colors, pretty enough to make anyone smile!!! love this!
hey you, don't be holding out pretty stuff like this...love it...hugs
Stunning card, girlie. I LOVE that color combo. It's one of my favorites at the moment. Love the red touch.
xoxo
Oh I LOVE this card Kay! :)
Kay, this could not be any cuter...the colors are pure perfection!!! Love the design and the pops of red..I always love your color combos and designs!!!
Happy sunday!
trying to catch up on my google reader:)
what a fun card Kay! I like the color combo and the red pearls on the butterfly really make it!
Post a Comment