Monday, June 7, 2010

Ee i ee i oh!

I must say this little plaid pig makes me giggle!  :)


On this 2 Sketches 4 You card, I used The Stamping Boutique "Farm Pig" digital stamp.  Sometimes I color in digital stamps, sometimes I paper piece them and this time I simply printed it on pattern paper. So easy!

Please join us this week at 2 Sketches 4 You.  Kazan's sketch is truly marvelous!

Supplies:  Pattern Paper:  Jenni Bowlin, Pink Paislee, October Afternoon; Kraft, twine:  Papertrey Ink; Digital Stamp:  The Stamping Boutique; Ribbon:  May Arts, Papertrey Ink; Rub on:  Art Warehouse; Button:  own supply; Thread:  Coats

5 comments:

AVinNYC said...

Oh my gosh - I LOVE that little piggy! :)

cnelson said...

This is sooooooo darling Kay! LOVE it sososooooo much!!!

~amy~ said...

such a fun card...love the colors and patterns Kay!!

Anonymous said...

Too CUTE Kay! Your patchwork background compliments that piggy perfectly!!

(-: Heidi

Ingrid Danvers said...

What a cute card. I really like the PPs that you used on this card.

xoxo