Were any of you brave enough to go shopping on Black Friday? Not me. However, my husband decided to go shopping at Best Buy late in the afternoon on Friday to look for a new TV. One of our TV's blew up a couple of months ago. It scared me SO much! Just imagine everyone in the house sound asleep while I'm the only one still awake. The TV made a LOUD pop followed by sizzling sounds. And then the screen went black. I literally jumped out of my skin! Anyway, my husband scored a 32 inch Samsung flat screen TV for $199.99. I was very impressed with his Black Friday shopping skills!
I've truly missed blog hopping and looking at your beautiful creations the past few days. With everyone being on the computer, I wasn't quick enough to score much time on it myself. LOL! So while they were enjoying time on the computer, I was also able to sneak in a couple of afternoon naps. Ahhh! It was bliss....
Thank you for putting up with my ramblings..! tee hee How about some cards? Some of these you may have already seen months ago but I needed to take them off my blog for awhile because they were published in the October 2009 issue of CARDS magazine.
(This is a little gift tag)
Thank you friends for stopping by. I hope you have a truly wonderful week! Hugs!




9 comments:
All fantastic creations Kay!
lovin' all these Fab cards Kay!! so happy to hear you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! great deal on the TV!
Love these cards, Kay!
xoxo
These are super adorable!! Love them Kay!
No Black Friday shopping for me, but I did go to M's on Thanksgiving night with my mom and aunt and got two Cricut cartridges that I couldn't live without. :) I stayed cozy and warm and crowd free in my home on Friday. My DH is a manager for Best Buy...so you can bet where he was! Glad you got a good deal on a TV! Enjoy!
♥Lea
wow...your boys did a great job shopping on friday:)
love all your fabbie eye candy Kay....I just love your style sista!
Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving! And anytime you can score a nap is good too!
I stayed home black Friday too, but I did find some internet score right from the comfort of my living room!
I have seen these beauties before, but I certainly don't mind looking at them again...and again!
(-: Heidi
Wow, your TV blew up! That would freak me out. No black Friday shopping for me. I did it once many years ago and said never agian. WE were in Arizona for a week. Alex had so much fun! He learned so many new words. Glad to be back. I missed blog hopping, as well. I am trying to catch up.
Love all your creations!!!
Sounds like you had the perfect Thanksgiving Kay!
Your cards are beautiful as always1
Hugs
Lana x
well girl, i can look at your stuff over and over again...you are fabulous...hugs
Post a Comment