As soon as I saw this Post It Note Box and Cover Set I immediately got to work making one. I love ALL of Regina's goodies at The Cutting Cafe' but I'm always drawn to her adorable box templates. This box will hold 4 post it notes. These are so fun to make and think of how wonderful they would be to give as gifts this holiday season. Regina has a lot of other new things over at the The Cutting Cafe' for the holidays so I'd suggest you make a visit over there! ;o) Remember, you don't have to have an electronic cutting machine to use her templates. I cut out this box (and the Post It covers) the old school way with my paper trimmer and trusty scissors!
Once again, Regina is hosting a give away so this cutting template will be up for grabs! Kindly make a comment on this post and I'll randomly draw a name. The deadline will be Sunday, November 15th at 3PM (EST) and I'll post the winner the following day, so check back in! Good Luck!
Supplies: Box & Post It Note Templates: The Cutting Cafe'; Cardstock, Ribbon, Button: Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper: American Crafts; Rub on: Hambly; Felt Flower: Heidi Swapp; Rhinestones: Hero Arts; Twine: own supply; Scallop Scissors: EK Success; Swiss Dots Embossing Folder: Provo Craft
40 comments:
good grief........you are one amazing talented beautiful lady....love this...hugs
What a totally cute set Kay!! So fun and bright, I just love those yummy colors! Such a great gift idea!
(-: Heidi
Hey Kay... this is Heidi Sonboul
from GCD studios and I need to chat with you :)
Can you please email me at
Hsonboul@gcdstudios.com ?
I hope to hear from you soon
~H
Sweetie, I so love your creations! You really rock the Cutting Cafe templates. I love this set. And you used some beautiful PTI goodies.
xoxo
What a beautiful Note Box Kay! Love your creation and the cutting cafe stuff!
Ellen
Kay... this is fab!! I soooo love this Post It Note Box!! And the colors are gorgeous too!
xoxo
woot woot...you rocked that post it note box....it is truly fantabulous girlie!!!
Oh my word, this is FANtastic!!! Love the color combo!
Love the post it note box and matching notes. Fantastic color combo! This would make a great gift to give to co-workers, school secretary, etc.
This is fantastic! I love it! You are so talented, my friend!
Michelle :)
how cute! you always do amazing work!
Miss Kay- this is SO cute- just love the color scheme! :)
Kay, this is awesome!!!! I can't wait to make one of these.
That is so cute! Love it.
This is such a cool idea how lovely to receive this as a gift! :) Bonnie x
Love your colours and your take on this clever gift idea! thanks for the chance to win candy :).
What a great note box Kay. Love the colors and the paper you used! Don't forget to remove my name from the drawing! Have a great day!
what a lovely set have you made
thanks for the change to win
have a good day
greetings anneke
So So pretty! I would love to win this. I am thinking you could also use this to store you clear stamps!
Hugs,
Barbara
I'm always looking for the unusual. Great projects. Thanks for sharing.
Love the colours and details on your project, had to pop over and tell you..... don't forget to take my name out of the drawing..
big hugs
En xx
lol, I have a cutting machine just haven't 'broken' it in yet...so I've been doing it the old school way too :-).
Great great project absolutely love it!
Love the colors you've used in this awesome gift set. Great job!!
Please don't include me in your drawing.
Great idea. I love it
Great Idea. I love to be organized, or at least I try to be. Thanks for sharing and for the giveaway.
What a great project, and gift idea. Love the colors you chose, added texture on the lid, everything... just too cute. Thanks for the chance to win!
so very nice!
Carol<><
The post it notes would make a nice inexpensive giveaway for the HOlidays. I will have to make up some of them.
wow, it's a useful template.
u make it sweet :)
thx for the chance :)
What a lovely little set. You're right these would make cute little gift sets for friends.
Beautiful. I love the colors.
So cute! You're right, they would be a good gift idea, especially for co-workers. I really like the colors you used. You also gave some very important information to those of use who don't have SCAL, that you can cut them out the "old fashioned way". SCAL is on my xmas list. I'll definitely be back for a visit, see we follow some of the same blogs.
Wendy
wendy.roos2boys@gmail.com
this is the cutest little set ever! I love the box you made!
Adorable box set. I like the colors. Thanks for sharing your project.
This is so cute!
cute set
What a sweet little box and a great place to keep those post it notes that always seem to disappear (kinda like the one sock that never comes out of the dryer!)
Terry
This such an adorable set -- what a wonderful idea for teacher gifts!
thanks for the reminder of the pre die cut machines when scissors did the work...this project does not look challenging but the results say differently
Wonderful gift idea! Love your design on it!
XX
Stephanie
txlonestarangel@att.net
Post a Comment