Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Little one...

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  I hope the week has started off great for you.  It's been quiet around here...ahhh!  And, the weather has been gorgeous.  Truly, lovely Fall days!  


These two cards are more examples of how I'll buy ribbon and THEN design the card around it! ;o)  I simply can not get enough of these Papertrey Ink Vintage Labels stamps.  I fussy cut around the ones on these cards but I finally gave in and bought the Spellbinders - Nestabilities Labels One die set.  They fit perfectly around these and I'll admit, make cutting around the labels a cinch!  



Supplies used:  Cardstock, ink:  Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper:  Anna Griffin; Stamp:  Papertrey Ink, Scarlet Lime; Ribbon:  M&J Trimming; Scallop scissors:  Fiskars

Don't forget about my Cutting Cafe' giveaway.  Click on THIS post and leave a comment.  You still have plenty of time to play along!  Have a super duper day!

8 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

How cute, and man if I saw that ribbon, I would so design a card around it too. So cute!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Beautiful cards, Kay!

xoxo

~amy~ said...

♥gasp♥ these are absolutely DARLING Kay.....

Ingrid said...

Simply gorgeous, sweetie! So glad my box with PTI goodies arrived today. Now I can play with all the lovely stamps too. Thank you so much. Love ya!

xoxo

Regina Easter said...

wow, i gotta go check those out....cute cute cute cute...hugs

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, so beautiful Kay! ♥♥♥ that totally delish ribbon! I can so understand why you deigned your cards around it! You did a perfect job of letting it be the star too!

(-: Heidi

cnelson said...

oh my those are just as cute as can be!!!! so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

I see that OFP sign! Woohoo!