Thursday, November 5, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You

Recently, there was a Design Team call at 2 Sketches 4 You.  The first card is what I created for Laura's sketch and the second one is for Kazan's.  The new girls on their Design Team are fabulously talented and I look forward to the wonderful inspiration they will provide week after week!  Congratulations to them all!

Supplies:  Cardstock, ink:  Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper, border sticker:  Pink Paislee; Tag:  Making Memories; Ribbon, buttons:  own supply; Twine:  Tinsel Trading; Ruffled crepe paper:  Birds of a Feather

Supplies:  Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink, Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper:  K&Company, Papertrey Ink; Stamp, Ink, ribbon:  Papertrey Ink; Red berries:  Darice; Doily:  Wilton; Punches:  EK Success

I hope your weekend is lots of FUN!!

11 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Kay - wow... these are amazing. I'm still shocked at the crazy talented girls that got passed on and you are certainly one of those!

AVinNYC said...

So great- love the use of pink in the second one! Have a great time in the Hamptons!!

~amy~ said...

whoa, whoa, whoa....nellie....good grief Kay...your cards are absolutely astonishing...they literally made me gasp...you my dear friend are so chock full of talent...have a super-dee-duper time this weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Kay!!! These are SO gorgeous! I have no idea how you were not chosen for that DT position!

That first card is pure elegance and I LOVE the second with its cheery bright colors! Red berries and doilies...some of my faves...great minds right? :-)

Have a wonderful weekend sweetie!
(-: Heidi

Regina Easter said...

omg omg omg omg....kay you leave my mouth watering girl...wowzer...

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, both of these are stunnig! I love the elegance! Have fun at the Hamptons.

Melonie said...

WOW! These are so pretty! I love that Merry and Bright card!!

Ingrid said...

Wow! Your cards are gorgeous, sweetie. The first one is very elegant. Love that huge bow. The Merry & Bright card is my favorite. A perfect mixture of colors and embellishments. I love how you used the PTI goodies. Can't wait to receive my box. ;-)

Have fun at The Hamptons! I would love to hear all about it.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

both of these are stunning!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Wonderful cards, Kay!! The second one is my fav!

xoxo

June Houck said...

Your cards are so classy! Fantastic job with both sketches :) Good luck, my sweet friend.