
Yes, all around the world today people are celebrating their love of paper crafting! Isn't it amazing to know that no matter where you are, other people on ALL parts of the globe are sharing your same love and passion for creating handmade cards. I hope you have the time today to sit down, relax and make something from the heart.
It just wouldn't be a proper World Card Making Day if I didn't check out the many blogs that are celebrating this day. There will be a lot of contests and blog candy out there so don't miss out!!
Check back in with me later on today. I have a project to share with you. It's not a card but it will have a giveaway to go along with it! ;o)
Have a wonderfully creative day, my friends!
3 comments:
Oh how fun- and "L" is such a sweetie! :)
A beautiful card showed up in my reader, but not on your blog. Have a great day! Make sure you share a card you create with your son.
Happy WCMD my friend! I can't wait to see your amazing creations!
My day started out with soccer games too, but now hopefully I will get to start creating!
(-: Heidi
Post a Comment