Time for a giveaway!
I made this project using the long window box from The Cutting Cafe' and added the For My Neighbor printable stamp. This stamp set has some really useful sentiments. Things like, "Thanks for watering our plants" and "Thanks for watching over our home". These are perfect for when you need to make something special to express your gratitude to a sweet and helpful neighbor.
Regina is generous and is offering to giveaway both the long window box template and the For My Neighbor set. ALSO, since I no longer have a pooch, I'm going to giveaway this box that you see. I'll even include the M&M's in it! ;o) All you have to do is leave me a comment on THIS post (there are several posts today so please make sure it's on this one and not the others). I'll draw 3 names for the winners. The first will be for the window box template, the second the printable stamp set, and the third will be the box that I made. My international friends are welcome to comment and be included, too. I'll draw names on Friday, October 9th so check back!
Wasn't World Card Making Day fun today! I was able to get some holiday cards made and it feels GREAT to have a head start. Thank you for stopping by and take good care!
Supplies Used: Cardstock & twill: Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper: Scenic Route, Basic Grey; Rhinestones: Hero Arts; Scallop ribbon: Cosmo Cricket; Button: Junkitz; Tag rim: Making Memories


27 comments:
oh wow wow wow ...kay this is awesome awesome awesome awesome...girl your good....love that basic grey doggie...hugs
Way too cute with that little doggie and the sentiment is too! Happy WCMD to you and thanks for sharing this adorable project!
Cute! That Cutting Cafe stuff is terrific. Love your box :)
What a great box! I love it!
This is so cute!!! I love that box...I can see many wonderful uses for that!
I don't have my dog either :( but I hope one day, again :)
Super cute box, Kay! Hope your WCMD was fabulous!
What a cute box, sweetie. And wow...I love the color combo and that cute dog. You did a wonderful job!
xoxo
Oh my, how cute is this! Love the colors, the cute little BG dog and the sentiment!
What a cute box...love, love it!!!:) Bonnie x
So cute Kay!I love that little dog, and what a great sentiment. I actually need that after my trip!
Too, too cute Kay! I love the rich bright colors and that crisp white ribbon is perfect against them! REALLY love that scalloped trim too!
(-: Heidi
I love the box (and what's inside looks pretty good too ;) )
thank you for the chance to win the Cutting Cafe files and your gorgeous box :)
Louise x
This box is just to cute! Always love Cutting Cafe!
Lori
chaslom4@hotmail.com
I love this! The tiny boxes are cute, but the long ones as just as adorable! So much you could do with them!
what the sweet candies dear..
thx for the chance :)
this is adorable!!
Simply AWESOME!
Afisc1959@gmail.com
Very cute and adorable doggie box and the goodies inside are a good touch! You did a great job--I like the colors. Thanks for sharing.
What a sweet idea! I was just looking at this Cutting Cafe set a couple days ago. I loved it, hope I can win it.
What a great idea! Will hope I win this one!! Jeananne jrtherunks42@yahoo.com
cute Kay...I LOVE it!!
sooo cute! love that doggie :D
I love this box - you did a great job
This box is just simply adorable! Love the puppy
What a great idea! Have a wonderful day!
Love it. How perfect. We are going on holidays and a friend is feeding our dog while we are away. Thanks for the chance to win.
Wow, cute little box! TFS
XX
Stephanie
txlonestarangel@att.net
Post a Comment