Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wedding Bells

Hello everyone!  I hope you've had a wonderful, wonderful week!  Can you believe it's already Thursday? 


This week over at 2 Sketches 4 You I used Kazan's fabulous sketch #35 to make a wedding card.  I've been needing to make this card for one of my husband's colleagues and I had fun getting it accomplished!




Enjoy your day and have a fabulous weekend.  Hugs!

Supplies used:  Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper, sticker:  Cosmo Cricket; Flowers: Hobby Lobby; Ink: ColorBox; Border Punch: EK Success; Twine: Tinsel Trading; Ribbon, Lace, Buttons: own stash 

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Kay, this is simply gorgeous...such THEE perfect wedding card! Happy Thursday sista!!!

AVinNYC said...

What a beautiful card- I just love it!

Regina Easter said...

what a beautiful card...this is just my style...love it

June Houck said...

How can it be Thursday already? So glad tomorrow is Friday :)

Beautiful card...love the lace and the sentiment. Perfectly lovely and elegant!

Jaspere said...

Can you say gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word!! Lady, this is stunning! Such gorgeous trims!!

Since it's barely Thursday where you are, I'll wish you a happy Friday!
(-: Heidi

Ingrid said...

Wow.....this card is gorgeous and so elegant. Your card designs always ROCK!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

masha minaeva said...

Very elegant card! Perfect for wedding!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh my Kay this is GORGEOUS! The paper you used is stunning. I love it all!

cnelson said...

what a perfectly gorgeous card!!!

Teamjes said...

This is lovely ♥
Love the papers and everything else about it !

Unknown said...

Kay so pretty :) Love how delicate this is. Great take on the sketch
:) Kazan