Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #48

I have been wanting to participate in the Cuttlebug Blogspot Challenges for a very long time.  I'll tell you, the gals over there are so talented and really know what they're doing! Speaking of a Cuttlebug Blogspot gal, the VERY talented and sweet June is on the their design team and recently she sent me such a sweet blog award.  I was so surprised and honored.  Thank you again, girlie!


This week's Be Inspired #48 challenge is in honor of their 1st birthday.  The challenge is to create a party themed card along with a gift bag or box. Since I had this tiny match box I thought I would embellish it and slip a little money in it. The little tag on the money box is a Cuttlebug Wavy Square die and I used the Swiss Dots embossing folder on the pink paper and flower.  This was such a fun challenge.  Happy Birthday Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot!





Supplies Used:  Cardstock: Papertrey Ink; Pattern Papers: Basic Grey, Making Memories; Flower & Brad:  Making Memories; Rhinestone Button:  Jenni Bowlin; Rhinestone flower:  Heidi Swapp; Rub-on: Basic Grey; Rhinestone: Creative Cafe; Twine:  Martha Stewart; Flower Stamp: Stampin' Up; Ribbon & match box:  own supply; Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots folder & Wavy Squares die; Border punch:  Fiskars

10 comments:

csroyal said...

Kay, these are beautifully done! Just fantastic!! Thanks so much for joining us in our birthday celebration at Cuttlebug Challenge Blogspot.

Cindy

Anonymous said...

love the detail on the flowers, so colorful!

Courtney Baker said...

These are so cute! I just love the colors!

~amy~ said...

ultra-chock-full-of-cuteness Kay!!! woooo hooo....I get my new cuttlebug on Thursday evening and hope to participate in these challenges!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Kay! Love those colors and your little matchbox money container is SO cute! I may have to (ahem) borrow that idea I love it so much!

(-: Heidi

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, Kay, I love this!!! The colors are awesome and I love that flower!

June Houck said...

You used Cuttlebug AND BasicGrey! Be still, my heart :)

Thanks for the shout out and I am THRILLED that you ere able to participate in the challenge. Keep those Lemonade papers out to create a mini book this week (no pressure...I know it ill be fab...no pressure...can't wait to see it...heeheehee)

Ingrid said...

OMG.....you did a FAB job, Kay. That little matchbox is lovely, and so is your card. You're such an inspiration!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Kay :) `WoW` These are truly `gorgeous` "Thanks" for joining in with the Cuttlebug Challenges..Sooo glad you did..great to see you..
Enjoy the rest of your week...:)xxx
terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Meda said...

Wow! That blue flower is simply beautiful! Thanks for joining our challenge.