Saturday, September 19, 2009

PP + CC = FUN!

Are you wondering about the math in my post title?  Hmm...?  If you read on, maybe you'll figure it out.  {wink!}


Those of you who know me understand that I'm crazy about Pink Paislee.  Their products really do have a hold on me!  Most all of the goodies on this card are Pink Paislee and the papers are from their new Twilight collection.

The shaped card is from The Cutting Cafe'.  I love this template and I plan on making a gingerbread house with it.  Cute!





You may be able to see in the photo that I used my paper crimper on the black polka-dot paper to give the roof dimension.



So, did you figure out the math formula?

Pink Paislee + Cutting Cafe' = FUN!

Have a great weekend!!

Supplies used:  Pattern papers, brad, rub-on, die cut, stamp:  Pink Paislee; Cardstock: Papertrey Ink; Ribbon: own stash; Ink: ColorBox and Papertrey Ink; Crimper: Fiskars

7 comments:

Ann said...

Oh my word, this is totally fab!!!

Regina Easter said...

oh my word kay...............this is stunning..stunning stunning..can't wait to see your gingerbread house...you so rock..hugs

AVinNYC said...

What a fun card- I just love it!!

Anonymous said...

= Fun, fabulous and CUTE!! Love this Kay...everything about it!

(-: Heidi

~amy~ said...

CUTE Kay...I love Pink Paislee too!!! What a great team CC and PP are :)

Love your new blog header!!!

June Houck said...

Oh, Kay, you are so talented! I am going to have to shop at the Cutting Cafe...I think I can get into a lot of trouble when I do. Can I tell my dh it's all your fault? ;)

Ingrid said...

PP + CC + Kay = a perfect combo!!! Wow.....love this, girlie. It is beautiful and cute too.

xoxo