I wanted to share with you my very first blog award. It was sent to me months ago from the very adorable, perky, and out of this world talented Amy. It was so nice of her to send it my way and although it took me FOREVER to post it , I didn't forget about it! What's fun about this award is that you have to tell 10 things about yourself. Uh-oh...here I go!
~ My favorite color is robin egg blue. (my blog name)
~ My favorite craft supply is ribbon. (blog again....wink)
~ I'm a night owl and don't like getting up early.
~ My drink of choice is Diet Coke with a fresh slice of lemon.
~ I was a flight attendant for a major airline for many years.
~ I'm a reality TV fanatic.
~ I will not drink milk that is two days from expiring because to me it already tastes sour. (I know...sounds crazy, huh?)
~ I've been married to my sweetheart for 20 years!
~ I can not go to bed until the kitchen is clean. (no dishes in the sink)
~ If I love a song I will listen to it over and over until I know every word...so I can sing along!
There are my confessions. LOL! Thanks again, Amy. This was fun! I have two more awards that I received recently and I'll be sure to post them soon. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:
Except for "robin egg blue" and the "flight attendant" I thought you were describing me ;)
Nice to get to know you a little better!
AWESOME KAY...LOVE READING THE STUFF ABOUT YOU...we so have that ribbon thing in common....HUGS
super fun sista :) Thanks for playing...LOVED reading aboutcha!!
"very adorable, perky, and out of this world"
wowza....thanks for the super sweet words Kay....the check is in the mail...LOL.
Have a super weekend!!!
So fun reading about you! I'm with you on the ribbon, clean kitchen sink, reality TV and being a night owl. ha I think we are a LOT alike! =)
hugs!
Danielle
How fun!
I'm a total night owl too and I LOVE me some ribbon! Definitely into reality TV and listening to a song until I know the lyrics too. In fact if I can't figure out the lyrics to a song I like I'll even look them up! Bad huh!
(-: Heidi
Post a Comment