I was seriously shocked, surprised and over the top excited when I found out that a few of my cards would be in the August 2009 issue of CARDS magazine! After many years of admiring and devouring each and every issue of of this magazine, it was surreal to see my own creations in it.These are the first publications I've ever had so I'm thrilled to share them with you. I'm still pinching myself!

Supplies Used - Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned paper: Jillibean Soup, Making Memories; Paper frill: Bazzill Basics; Brads: Making Memories; Pearl flower: Jenni Bowlin Studio; Rub on: Sandylion
Supplies Used - Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Patterned paper: Dream Street Papers; Chipboard flower: Melissa Frances; Flowers: Prima; Letter stickers: Pink Paislee; Die cut label: Making Memories; Rub on & button: own supply; Ribbon: Tinsel Trading; Twill: Wrights; Stick pins: Dritz; Border punch: Fiskars; Corner rounder: EK Success
Supplies Used - Cardstock: Bazzill Basics; Pattened paper, brad, tag, chipboard, stickers: Pink Paislee; Ribbon: Offray, Tinsel Trading; Jewels: Heidi Swapp, me & my BIG ideas; Ink: ColorBox; Envelope template: Anna Griffin; Tools: Cricut and Storybook cartridge
I'm not usually one to toot my own horn but this is something that I just couldn't keep to myself. Thank you for your sweet comments!



12 comments:
♥♥toot away♥♥ my dear.....such spectacular cards kay!!! Woooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo for you!!!!!
you shouldn't keep it to yourself, this is a great accomplishment!
These cards are amazing! congrats to you!!
Woohoo! Girlie these are just fabulous!
(-: Heidi
Wooohooo!! I am soooo excited for you, sweetie. You're amazingly talented and your cards are gorgeous.
Have a fab time with your family!
xoxo
GIRLFRIEND, YOU ROCKED THAT ISSUE...YOU GO GIRL....THEY ARE THE LUCKY ONES....HUGS
Wooohooooo!!!! These cards are rockin'! Enjoy your fame, girl! ;)
Toot away!!! by all means!
That is awesome!!!! Congrats!!! You deserve to be in every single issue!!!!! Love the cards.
Wow! Wow! Wow! They are so good I can't even pick a favorite.
These are beautiful! Congratulations.
Congratulations Kay! I can see why they would be published, they are BEAUTIFUL! I'm new to the Cutting Cafe Design Team. I'm looking forward to working with you and all the other members.
Congrats, Kay!!! I love your cards! :)
Post a Comment