Hello everyone! Sorry I've been MIA lately. I've been having a lot of fun this summer just being plain lazy! We've had an unusually cool summer so being outside has been a dream!
I found these fresh n' fruity papers at my Target store. I just love the colors so much! Definitely reminds me of summertime fun! I used the Nesting Boxes template from The Cutting Cafe' to make the boxes. I am totally ga ga over these templates! They are SO cute. Not only are they great for gifts but I can see me using them in various papers to make decorations. Can't you see these in baby or wedding themed papers adorning the table at a shower?

Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill; Pattern paper, chipboard, rub on - KI Memories; Rhinestones - Hero Arts; Pearl - Kaiser Crafts; Ribbon - M&J Trimming

12 comments:
hi kay, delicious girl...just total eye candy...i am glad to here that you are enjoying the summer with your family...big hugs...
Oooh, love fruity crafts in the summer! Glad to hear you are having fun with your family...that's all that counts, isn't it?
Good to hear you are having a wonderful time with your family. The nesting boxes are lovely. I love the colors that you've chosen. Great work as always, sweetie.
xoxo
Totally yummy! I guess Target is the place to get fun scrappy stuff this week! The weather has been beautiful, hasn't it? I just got out of the pool and it was so glorious that I didn't want to leave. But nature called...hee hee
Glad you are having so much fun with tha family!
Hi Kay, I'm so glad you are able to enjoy being outdoors. It has been 100 degrees plus here. I just love your cute and fruity nesting boxes. They really put you in the mood for the weather with those colors. Just adorable!
Hugz, xx
~Lillie~ Your DT sista!
Absolutely adorable! I LOVE the colors and the fun, fruity paper. Those nesting boxes are fantastic!
Oh, this is so colorful and yummy!!!! I am glad you are enjoying your summer, might as well, it's almost over!!!
Send some cool temperatures this way...we have been cooking in 103!
woot woot ♥kay♥!! a-stinkin-a-dorable!!! Leave it to you to come back with a ♥♥bam♥♥ Those nesting boxes couldn't be any cuter!!!
Oh SO cute- I just love them! So glad you are having a wonderful summer! Maybe we could get together in August? Let me know if you have any holes in your schedule! :)
Oh my word Kay, This is so adorable! And of course you've topped it with the perfect bow! Yum, yum!
Sounds like you are having an amazing summer! I guess I'll have to forgive you for depriving us of your amazing creations ;-)
(-: Heidi
Love your blog!!!
I have an award for you at my blog:
Award
Trish
so funny b/c I have been thinking about making something with watermelons... you did it for me! ADORABLE!
Have fun on vacay!
Post a Comment