Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Green Market Beauties

I am amazed at the beauty that surrounds us each day! Here are a bunch of photos I took when I was recently at the Farmer's Market.  Sorry there are so many.  I just couldn't decide which ones I liked the most so I posted all of them! 



I am NOT a fan of eating the radish but I sure did like looking at these!





Heirloom tomatoes.  Yummy!



Still not going to eat them!  But, oh so pretty!



Hydrangeas



I don't know what kind of flowers these are but I loved the purple.



Isn't this a gorgeous shade of peach?



I can see these in a vase on my nightstand....



These were in a public garden next to the market.



More flowers...



Amazing, simple and fabulous!

5 comments:

AVinNYC said...

Beautiful pictures! And I understand about the radishes... we bought some of the Spicy French ones last summer, and they were PAINFUL to eat! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pics Kay! You do a fabulous job of photographing the ordinary and making it look special. Who knew radishes could look so pretty!

(-: Heidi

Regina Easter said...

wow kay, you take some gorgeous pictures girl...i love all the beauty in the pictures...hugs

Daniela Dobson said...

Wow, love those flowers!!! Can you go and snip some or do you have to pay?

Jaspere said...

Beautiful photos. I see some color challenges.