Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Busy, busy....

Whew!  It's been a busy week.  I'm ready for the lazy days of summer when it all slows down.  


Well, here are a few more pictures of some of my finds when I was out and about with my mom last week.  We went to Beads World and Toho Shoji.  I find these stores so interesting. Although I don't craft very often with beads I just think they are so pretty.  Maybe it's the colors or the great packaging that make me want to buy them.



So summery.



You know I love these shades of blue!



Lots of choices!



I'm going out of town on a girl's weekend trip in a few days.  I'll be seeing some old high school and college friends.  We plan on lots of talking, laughing and relaxing.  I can't wait!


I'll be posting a new project or two next week so please check back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so know what you mean about being busy with school wrapping up! We've been on the go go go with all the school and sports activities! Whew, I can't wait for things to slow down either!

What gorgeous pics! I'm such a sucker for pretty colors and cute packaging!

(-: Heidi

AVinNYC said...

Ooooh- love the beads... hope you had a great time with your mom! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog- shall we plan a lunch date sometime? I actually have every other Friday off this summer, so we could even do a leisurely afternoon of fun... :)

Have a wonderful girls' weekend!!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love beads!!! I miss your creations, but I guess I can wait until after you return from your fun trip!
Are you going to be around Dallas this weekend or Oklahoma?
You know, the scrapbook convention is in Arlington this weekend. It starts tomorrow.
Let me know.

Lana Clarke said...

Wow Kay I need a trip to the US I am thinking....
Hugs
Lana x

Regina Easter said...

wowzer, look at all those pretty beads....you have fun this weekend girl...hugs