Monday, May 4, 2009

Some Shabby Chic-ness!

I bought the Cosmo Cricket Everafter kit at my LSS and I really like it. It's got some very soft colors mixed in with bolder ones and I think it's a great color combo. So, I thought I would make this shabby chic gift tag.

Out for publication: CARDS - October 2009

Have wonderful Monday!

Supplies:
Pattern paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamp & ink: Papertrey Ink
Glitter chipboard: MME
Ribbon: M&J Trimming
Pearl: Kaiser
Applique: own stash
Scallop scissors: Fiskars

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kay! This is positively stunning! So elegant and the colors are super chic! LOVE it!

(-: Heidi

AVinNYC said...

Ooooh- LOVE this, Miss Kay! Plus, that ribbon is DIVINE! Well done!

Abby

Angela said...

Very pretty, and what awesome ribbon...

Ann said...

Gorgeous soft colors, and I love the big bow!

~amy~ said...

Sweet Mother of Pearl ♥Kay♥!!!! this is gorgeous!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Stunning!!!! I love everything about this :)

Michelle aka Otomon said...

How adorable! I love this color combo and of course the yellow gingham ribbon! So happy! :)