Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

To all of my amazing creative and crafty girlfriends out there, Happy National Scrapbook Day! Be sure to look around on the web because there are contests and giveaways galore all weekend!  I hope today that will you find yourself relaxing and creating some fun projects.  


Here is a mini card I just finished.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this color of blue.  It's "robin egg blue" which is my favorite color in the entire world!! 



How about some eye candy that I just happen to run into on the street?  Oh yes, it's Mario!  He is so adorable and my goodness those dimples!  Now you may ask if that's me in the picture and sadly I'll have to say no.  In fact, I don't even know these girls.  :o)  I whipped out my camera as fast as I could and after this picture he ducked through the door behind him.  Go ahead.  Take moment to stare...



Have a super wonderful weekend everyone!

Supplies:
Cardstock:  American Crafts, DCWV, Papertrey Ink, 
Pattern Paper:  Prima
Ribbon:  May Arts
Stamp & Ink:  Papertrey Ink
Rhinestone button:  Jenni Bowlin
Stick pin:  Maya Road
Floss:  Making Memories
Beads:  own stash
Border punch:  Fiskars

5 comments:

Ann said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the color combo, too, and the ribbon and stick pin are amazing!

~amy~ said...

absolutely gorgeous...so is your card..LOL...seriously though...one of my all-time favorite color combos...robins egg blue and red...soooooo SWEET..is the paper flocked?!!!! Anywho's...thanks for all your sue-pah sweet comments you leave for me...♥you♥ absolutely and definitely make my day!!!!

Thanks for the eye candy...gotta love those dimples!!!!

Happy NSD!!!

Regina Easter said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

Anonymous said...

Happy NSD to you too Kay! LOVE this card! The colors...super yum, yum, yummy! (the eye candy is not too shabby either!)

(-: Heidi

Ingrid said...

This card is stunning, Kay. I {heart} your design and the color combo is beautiful.

xoxo