Friday, May 15, 2009

Melissa Phillips Goodness!

It was most certainly my lucky day when I won these 5 lovely cards that are created and signed by the phenomenal Melissa Phillips!  She is truly a rock star in my paper crafting universe and I was elated when I was randomly picked from this posting on the Moxie Fab World website.  If you're not familiar with Melissa's work it is an absolute MUST see.  Her distinctive, beautiful style is unmatched and her flair for detail is amazing!  I devoured this post where Melissa answers questions about her style, influences, trends and inspirations.  Thank you so much Melissa and Moxie Fab World for sending these amazing cards to me!





8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Good Grief you lucky duck Kay!!!!! What a fabulous win!
P.S. Thanks sooooo much for the goodies!!!! You rock my dear friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniela Dobson said...

YOu lucky girl, I love Melissa!!!!

papertrails leaver said...

This is pure heaven! Lucky you! :-) Thanks for sharing with us too!

Lana Clarke said...

WOW how lucky to win these beauties
Hugs
Lana x

~dawne said...

What beautiful cards...love her stuff AND I've been seeing your name EVERYWHERE girl. Congrats on your CARDS recognition!!

Ingrid said...

Oh....lucky girl! I love Melissa's work. But hey....you're work is great too. You know I am a fan!!

xoxo

Regina Easter said...

you lucky girl you.....hugs

Anonymous said...

Wow, lucky you! I think I would frame them!

(-: Heidi