This card is for Laura's Sketch 19 at 2 Sketches 4 You.
It's a great sketch!
I've been wanting to use these Anna Griffin pattern papers forever so I paired a Heidi Grace journaling tag with them. The little felt flower is from Fiesta Felt and I'm pretty sure the ribbon is Making Memories. It's been in my ribbon supply for awhile. The alphabet stickers are Pink Paislee and Making Memories.
I have to laugh at myself because of this card! I kept changing my mind on which side the "welcome" should be on. I went back and forth on it changing it from the left and right side of the card. I even took pics each way! How crazy is that?! LOL! This is how I decided to leave it. It's funny, the little things that trip us up! ♥♥
13 comments:
I totally love this card. I love the papers, colors & how you ran the ribbon through the felt flower. Very pretty
Gorgeous card, girl. I so love the red/white/blue color combo. Great job on this week's sketch.
Wow, love your style. That paper is adorable. I see how you threaded the ribbon through the flower button - awesome idea!
Thansk for stopping by :)
This is beautiful Kay! I love the non traditional baby colors:)
Thanks for playing!
Laura
Oh wow, this is fabulous! I just love the colors and wonderful combination of patterns!
how cute is this?! fab, fab, FABULOUS!!
Another beauty! The colors are fabulous and the "welcome" is in just the right place! ;)
Very cute, i like the bold colors, especially for a baby card! The ribbon is awesome!
Very beautiful:)
This is so pretty!
Striking!! Love your take on the sketch!
Wow...GORGEOUS card !!! It's so beautiful !!
Absolutely love the color combo you used! What a fun card!
Post a Comment