I think I got 2 or 3 cards finished over the weekend. I had so much fun!
This is the card that I made for the Caardvarks challenge, which was to make anything using hearts. I didn't pack on a lot of hearts, they are subtle, and I had fun with all these shades of pink!
The pattern paper is Making Memories, Recollections and K & Company. Chipboard arrow is American Crafts and the heart is Bazzill cardstock that I edged with glitter. I made the little bird wings out of hearts that I punched out and folded to make wings. The "Lovey Dovey" paper is a darling piece of K & Company. I cut it out and also edged it with glitter. ♥
10 comments:
Another gorgeous card, Kay. You (and your hubby....*wink*) did a wonderful job on the Caardvarks challenge.
HOLY MACARONI!!! i cannot decide which i ♥loooooooove♥ more: the card itself (GLORIOUSLY GORGEOUS!) or the sweet SWEET guy who thought up the 2♥ birdie bow?!? nope, i think it's gotta be a two-way tie!!!
Holy Macaroni is right ... this is so adorable ... long the dimension on those tiny wings and the cute little pearl in her hair.
OMgarsh..this is so pretty & I LOVE your sweet hubby's idea. Aren't they the best for ideas!!
This is so, soo cute! I just love every single detail!
Sounds like you have a pretty great guy!
(-: Heidi
cute, cute, cute!!!!
I love this card!!! It is sooooo cute and pretty! Great take on the challenge :)
A wonderful card!!
Too cute! So is your hubby and his bird bow!
Hi Kay, your card is gorgeous. Congratulations on winning over on the Caardvarks blog.
Eveline.
Post a Comment