Sunday, February 15, 2009

Whimsy



I like the whimsical look of this card!  I made it for the Card-A-Licious challenge.  I enjoyed cutting out the cute little characters.  The detailed cutting is therapeutic for me.  I lose track of time!  The challenge was to make a thank you card using felt, some kind of stitching and the color pink.  I made clouds out of felt and hand stitched around them to give some more texture and then layered them over cloud cut-outs for more dimension.  Fun! Fun! Fun!

6 comments:

~dawne said...

This is absolutely adorable.

Ingrid said...

What a cute card, Kay. You're such a talented card maker!

Ivanka said...

Just so darned cute! Love the little characters and your clouds are adorable.

Anonymous said...

My goodness this is adorable! Those stitched felt clouds are so cute I can't hardly stand it!

(-: Heidi

Daniela Dobson said...

I love it, The clouds are adorable.

Michelle aka Otomon said...

How adorable is this card!? I absolutely love cutting things out...it is sooo therapeutic! I usually by pp with the intention of cutting everything out of it. Your clouds are super cute!