Monday, November 1, 2010

Thank You

My sweet friend Ingrid sent me the MOST wonderful creations in the mail.  Not only did she send me a GORGEOUS birthday card, but she also made a darling gift card holder filled with goodies and a gift card! She used my favorite October Afternoon pattern papers for both of them.  Ingrid has a style that I continually admire.  Mixing pattern papers and adding embellishments with flowers, buttons, tags and more is her speciality.  

This is the thank you card I made for Ingrid.  It took me way too long to make her a card and there are no excuses.  Better late than never! I just wanted her to know how much I appreciate and adore her.  She is truly a special friend!



Thank you again, Ingrid!  

Supplies Used:  Pattern paper:  Pink Paislee; Cardstock, stamps, frame die:  Papertrey Ink; Ribbon:  M&J Trimming; Doily (hand tea dyed):  Wilton; Brad:  K&Company; Stick pin:  Dritz; Ink:  Papertrey Ink, Hampton Art; Thread:  Coats; Circle punch:  EK Success; Distresser:  Making Memories