Friday, November 5, 2010

Flashback Friday!

It's Friday!  Oh joy!  

I couldn't resist the Flashback Friday Challenge my good friend Amy is hosting.  This month is all about re-posting the very first Christmas card showed off on our blogs.  Isn't that a FUN idea?!  I had a difficult time deciding between two different cards.  There is a winter themed one I posted a couple of months before this card but I picked this one since it's technically Christmas. 

This actually isn't very old.  I originally posted it November 5, 2009 and here I am posting it again EXACTLY 1 year later!  Isn't that crazy?!  :)  I made this card using a wonderful sketch from Kazan when I was trying out for a design team spot at 2 Sketches 4 You.  I'm sure this isn't the oldest card in the Flashback Friday Challenge but I had a great time going down Memory Lane!





Be sure to check out Amy's Flashback Friday Challenge.  You can find all the details here.  Enjoy your weekend!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink, Bazzill Basics; Pattern Paper:  K&Company, Papertrey Ink; Stamp, Ink, ribbon:  Papertrey Ink; Red berries:  Darice; Doily:  Wilton; Punches:  EK Success