Thursday, July 1, 2010

April CARDS Magazine

Hello!  You might remember these cards.  I took them off my blog several months ago because the blue "little one" card was published in the April 2010 CARDS Magazine !   :)


Have a happy July 4th weekend!

Supplies:  Cardstock, ink, stamps (sentiments, frames):  Papertrey Ink; Pattern paper:  Anna Griffin; Ribbon:  M&J Trimming; Polka Dot stamp:  Scarlet Lime; Decorative edge scissors:  Fiskars; Thread:  Coats

11 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

Congrats on the pub Kay! it's a super sweet card.

AVinNYC said...

These are so sweet- I just love them!!!

cnelson said...

So darling! What a well deserved pub!!

Kathy Martin said...

Congratulations! Darling baby cards! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY for pubs!! These are fantastic Kay!

(-: Heidi

Regina Easter said...

geessssssssssssssssssss these are adorable....

johnnie said...

I just love these cards. Great work!So soft and sweet.

June Houck said...

Congrats on being published; these are super sweet!

Daniela Dobson said...

They are adorable!!!! Congrats. I can't wait to get my copy!!!

~amy~ said...

Woot woot girlie!!!!!!!!! Such sweet cards!

Lea L. said...

I love these!! That ribbon rocks!!

♥Lea