Happy Monday to you! I hope those of you in the USA had a fabulous 4th of July holiday. Our family had an amazing weekend. Fireworks galore!
Kazan has created a super great sketch. Sassy Studio Designs is our sponsor so I hope you can play along with us and have some fun at
Mermaid Mandy is the digital stamp that I used to create a card that could be used to cheer someone up.
Have a marvelous week. Stay cool!
Supplies:
Digital stamp: Sassy Studio Designs; Pattern paper: Bo Bunny; Cardstock: Papertrey Ink; Ribbon: May Arts; Rub on: Crate Paper, American Crafts; Flowers: Prima; Rhinestone brad: Pink Paislee; Markers: Copic

8 comments:
I'd say this card would definitely cheer someone up! What a cutie mermaid! like the orange too Kay!
This card is sooo cute. I love the colors!
This is so darling! Your coloring skills are fab!!
Your card is lovely, Kay. Love the colors that you used. It makes me want to go on vacation....NOW!
Glad to hear that you and your family had a love weekend.
xoxo
What a great card- LOVE that ribbon! SO glad you enjoyed the fireworks- were they good this year?
oh-so-cute Kay...love all the pops of orange! Glad that you guys had a fabbie weekend!!!
Adorable, my friend!!
♥Lea
SO cute! Such a fun image and I love the green and orange color combo!!
(-: Heidi
Post a Comment