Happy Monday to you! I truly hope you had a very special Easter celebration with your family. The weather was absolutely glorious and we ate lunch on an outside patio. Oh, I love doing that!
Here is the card I created this week for 2 Sketches 4 You. The digital stamp was designed by Jane Beljo for Squiggle Fly. I used Jerry Giraffe for this baby card and isn't he cute!?! I also really like this combination of blue and orange. It reminds me of summertime and makes me happy!
Come join us for Laura's wonderful sketch this week. Remember, if you want to rotate or flip the sketch, like I did with this card, that's okay! The Card of the Week will be receiving a really fun prize. Hint ... there are buttons involved! Come play along with us at 2S4Y!
Toodles!
Supplies: Digital Stamp (Jerry Giraffe): Jane Beljo for Squiggle Fly; Pattern Paper: Sassafras; Cardstock: Papertrey Ink, own supply; Ribbon: Lasting Impressions; Stamp, ink, button, border dies, flower die: Papertrey Ink; Tag die: Provo Craft (Cuttlebug); Embossing folder: Provo Craft (Cuttlebug - Swiss Dots); Square punch: EK Success; Floss: DMC

16 comments:
Yummy colour combo! Too CUTE!
What a great card- love those colors, too!!
This is adorable, I love the colors!!!!!
Soooooooooo completely ADORABLE!!! You all rocked the sketch this week!!! LOVE this in every way possible!!!
Soooo fun & happy!!!! Is that hawaiian shores?
A-dorable Kay!!! That giraffe is beyond cute and I super love that color combo! Perfection!
(-: Heidi
Cute as a button( WINK WINK)
The colors make me think of Summer and being on the beach!!!
JohnnieR
Oh is he adorable! LOVE the giraffe, love the colors!
This is absolutely adorable Kay!! Love the bright and fun colors of it!
♥♥♥Lea
This card is really adorable, sweetie. And the giraffe is so CUTE! Great take on the sketch, and beautiful colors. My HS cardstock will be delivered tomorrow. :-)
xoxo
This is just so CUTE, Kay!! Love the bright colors!
Oh my that is way cute!
That giraffe is the cutest!!! I think I need him :) I love your card and your take on the sketch. You never fail to inspire me, Kay!
xoxoxoxo,
June
Adorable card and I love your choice of colors!
oh kay this is so darn precious...i love this...hugs
Love this! Darling giraff! :)
Post a Comment