Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Wishes

Wishing you and yours a special, memorable, and inspirational Easter celebration!





Much love!  Kay

Supplies:  Pattern paper:  GCD Studios; Cardstock, stamp, ink:  Papertrey Ink; Frame:  Melissa Frances; Rub on:  Hambly; Rosette:  Bead World; Pen:  Zig

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE your card! I really like the crisp and clean look ,the colors just pop! GREAT job!
JohnnieR

Kathy Martin said...

Sooooooooo CUTE! Love the frame around that darling little bird! :)

AVinNYC said...

Hi Miss Kay- that birdie is SO precious! I hope you and your fellas have a wonderful Easter... are you going to the Parade?

cnelson said...

Happy, Happy Easter Sweet Kay!!! Your card could not be more adorable!! LOVE EVERY aspect of it!! I wanna be YOU! soooooooo talented!

Ingrid Danvers said...

Simply G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S. You can do it all. You're such an amazing talent.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

OMGoodness Kay, I love everything about this card...every single thing!! Great colors and the fun graphic design is fabulous!

I hope you and your family have an absolutely wonderful Easter!

Courtney Baker said...

So pretty and that frame is just AWESOME!

~amy~ said...

♥thud♥ I love it Kay...soooooo sweet...clean & crisp! I hope you all had a fabbie Easter!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is adorable. I love the little bird. Happy Easter!

Regina Easter said...

how sweet...just perfect...hugs

Danielle Flanders said...

how adorable is this!!
XO
danielle