I LOVE this big hot air balloon from Practicing Creativity Designs new Look Up! stamp set. The balloon can be colored, paper pieced or stamped and embellished like I've done here. I wanted to make a colorful, crisp card and I couldn't resist adding a big red button!

If you would like more information about Courtney Baker's amazing Look Up! stamp set, hop over and visit her brand new store site. This set and her gorgeous May Arts ribbons are available for the first time today at www.practicingcreativitydesigns.com.
Have a MOST wonderful, fabulous weekend and thank you for visiting me today! I appreciate you all so very much!
Supplies: Stamps: Practicing Creativity Designs; Cardstock: Bazzill, Papertrey Ink; Ribbon: Doodlebug Design; Ink, button, scallop die: Papertrey Ink: Border punch: Fiskars; Rhinestones: Hero Arts

8 comments:
Wow.....you really rock Courtney's stamps, girlie. Didn't I say this yesterday too? This card is simply gorgeous. Scrumptious ribbon! And love the way you used PTI's scallop die.
xoxo
Awesome card! Love that balloon and the ribbon is so pretty! :)
I love this! The colors are awesome and so is that stamp!!!! You are so creative!
So totally cute, Kay! Love the ribbon and the button is just perfect!
Michelle :)
omg omg omg...what a fun card girl...i love this....i love you...fabulous...hugs
Oh Kay...such a fantabulous card...love the ribbon and button...so very perfect...I already placed my order for this set and the delish pink striped ribbon..oy!
Still loving this card. Just so fun! THANKS GIRL!
♥♥♥ so happy and fun, I super love this Kay!
(-: Heidi
Post a Comment