I made this first card using the adorable banner stamp. Since all of the stamps are photopolymer, the banner is flexible and I was able to "swag" it. Also, the set has three pendant designs that you can use to fill in the banner. I think the little polka dot pendant is darling!
Don't you love that banner?! Eek!
For this next card I used a striped hot air balloon but turned it over to make it look like a vase. Also, the border on the side of the card is a cloud type shape that is included in the set. I stamped the shape on top of each other and then cut it in half. After I cut around the curves, I attached it as a border.
There is so much that can be done with this set! Check back tomorrow because I will be posting a card with the largest hot air balloon in the Look Up! set. It's one of my favorites!
Courtney will begin selling the gorgeous May Arts ribbon that we all love and she is also launching her brand new website tomorrow! You'll be able to find everything I've mentioned here at www.practicingcreativitydesigns.com starting at midnight tonight. Also, jump over to Courtney's website today to see some more amazing cards that she has on display using this new set!
Details:
Look Up!
Price: $12.99
Shipping & Handling: Flat rate $4 for continental US
Available March 6 (will go "live" at midnight on March 5)
Stamps are made in the US with high-quality photopolymer
Stamps can be purchased from www.practicingcreativitydesigns.com
"hello" card supplies: Stamps: Practicing Creativity Designs; Cardstock: Bazzill, Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper: October Afternoon: Ink: Papertrey Ink; Chipboard alphabet: Heidi Swapp; Brad: Pink Paislee; Flower punch: EK Success; Border punches: EK Succes, Fiskars
"thank you" card supplies: Stamps: Practicing Creativity Designs; Cardstock: Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper: Crate Paper; Ink, Ribbon: Papertrey Ink; Flowers: Doodlebug Design; Rub on: Pebbles; Pearl: Kaisercraft; Scallop Square: Cricut Mini Monograms cartridge (Provo Craft); Gel pen: Sakura; Thread: Coats


9 comments:
Love both of the cards, Kay! It's so fun to see what others did using the same set- the possibilities are endless!
Such fantabulous cards!! LOVE them!!
These are so darling Kay! Loving the hot air balloons!! I have always wanted to ride in one!
♥Lea
These are so gorgeous Kay!
I love how you swagged the banner on the first one, great colors too! The second is just SO creative! Love the balloon vase and that fabby cloud border!
(-: Heidi
So pretty! I love them both, great job! :)
What stunning cards you created with Courtney's new set! Love the use of a ballon as a vase and the cloud like shape as your border!
Stunning cards, sweetie. You rock Courtney's stamps. Love your designs. You did a fab job.
xoxo
Wow! Kay, these are both fabulous! Great color combos!! And, I love the way you creatively turned the balloon top into a flower vase---what an awesome idea!!!
Oh I love what you've done with the set Kay!!! soooooo sweet!
Post a Comment