Thursday, March 25, 2010

JustRite Mega March Blog Hop - Day 3



Welcome to day 3 of the JustRite Mega March Blog Hop. There has been so much inspiration over the past couple days and just think, there is still TODAY left to go!!  And the prizes...Whoa!  Such an amazing, generous offering!

I was thrilled when I was offered the opportunity to participate and when I saw the Seeds of Kindness Borders & Centers Round set I feel in love with them.  The phrases are so sweet and can be used for many occasions and you can also stamp the round borders and sentiments separately.  Or, you can mix and match them together. This provides a lot of options!  There are various styles of borders from fancy to simple and I'll have to say that my favorite is the scalloped one.  I like all things scalloped!  In fact, here is a gift bag I made using it.  I placed a little seed packet inside and I think this would be an inexpensive but thoughtful gift appropriate for most anyone!




For this card, I made my own background pattern paper by randomly stamping with the vine pattern round border.  Then, I used the same border and a sentiment from the Seeds of Kindness Borders & Centers Round set to make the tag.




Are you ready to start hopping?  If you didn't start at the beginning of our blog list, then you can begin at the JustRite Blog so you don't miss anything. If you just visited Anja Curvers, you're right on track. After visiting my blog, the next designer on our list is Katarina Menzies.  Here are all of the exciting Blog Hop details...



30 designers, FIVE shopping sprees each day.  No one knows where the prizes will be!  Each day of the hop JustRite will have five Mystery Blog Candy Prizes hidden along the hop with a total retail value of  $600.  JustRite will randomly select five mystery blogs each day of the hop and randomly allocate each of the shopping sprees. For your chance to win, simply leave a little love (a comment) on each designer’s blog including the JustRite blog.  The more designers you leave comments with, the better your chances of winning.  Each day’s comments will remain open for three days.  A winner from each of the mystery blogs’ comments will be randomly chosen using Random.org.  Consult the listing of designers at the JustRite blog each day (each day’s designers will be different) and start out on your way!  Beginning Friday, March 26, summaries of all the winners will be posted on the JustRite blog.  Good luck to everyone and enjoy all the JustRite eye candy along the hop! 
Today during the JustRite Mega March Blog Hop (Day Three) JustRite and its sponsors will be giving away the following five prizes:
· $200 JustRite Shopping Spree 


· $100 Spellbinders Shopping Spree 
· $100 Copic Prize Package, and 
· Two additional $100 
JustRite Shopping Sprees! 

Blog comments for Day Three will be open until Saturday at 6pm EST.  On Sunday, JustRite will announce on their blog which five blogs have the mystery candy for Day Three.  You will need to go to the JustRite blog to determine where you need to go to find out if you are one of the five lucky winners.


520 comments:

1 – 200 of 520   Newer›   Newest»
Courtney Baker said...

So cute Kay!

Sparkles! said...

So sweet and so easy! What a great way to jazz up something so plain. Love your idea. Great work!

cnelson said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your fantabulous projects!!!

Lori said...

I LOVE the idea with the packet of seeds!!! Beautiful!!!

Cheri said...

What wonderful colors you used. Love the seed packet idea! TFS

Gloria Westerman said...

Great idea with the seed packs....and love your card....

Kathy Jones said...

What a fabulous idea for your seed pack and your card is beautiful too!!

Deb said...

Very cute cards. The second one does make me smile!

Dianal said...

What a great idea ... this would make great place settings for Easter or Mother's Day

Anneke klerks said...

very,very PRETTY project

anneke

wustaz said...

those are some really sweet creations you made. I love the colours you used

Anonymous said...

I love the seed packets and the colors you used. Beautiful!!

Patty Williams said...

Love the seed packets!

joy said...

What a great project! Love the seed packet and the way you stamped the background paper on your card is fantastic!

Karen said...

That seed packet is such a lovely idea. Your creations are wonderful.

Shirley said...

Beautiful work and the colours match perfectly. Thank you for sharing.

Shirley
http://cottonberrycreations.blogspot.com

PamSpradlin said...

A cute gift for a gardener. Your card is very pretty...love the colors you used on it.

Holly aka Toy said...

Love the seed packet. I have a lot of gardeners in my life, so I will have to borrow that idea ;). The card is just delightful, too!

Barb said...

Both of these are too cute. The seed packet is too cool. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Rebecca said...

Oh! Love how you used the circle border as a background. I never thought that would look good but now that I see it....YUM!

veronica said...

love that you used grid paper and polka dots. great combination.

JKB said...

Great ideas!!! I like how you used the border to add to you background. MERCI!!!

Kathi said...

Very pretty cards. Your colors go great together.

~Tonya said...

Love how you used the stamp here. Such pretty colors you used for your card.

~Tonya

Diana Brown said...

Great card and color combinations.

Darla said...

Beautiful card and love the seed packet too!

Deanna said...

It is time to start the garden, and your card is just perfect. Love it! Deanna

anja curvers said...

These are great Kay love them and how clever is that seed packet!!!!!!

MarieL said...

Love how you used the borders to create a background. Neat idea. Terrific creations

Luanne said...

These are both so cute. The second card made me smile! It reminds me of watermelon, which I love... TFS!

Eva said...

These are all so happy! Beautiful work with the gorgeous stamps!

craftymom205 said...

Great ideas. Keep up the good work.

joni said...

Cute stuff! Love it and I especially love the bling on the ribbon! Thanks so much for sharing these! :)

AVinNYC said...

Love it- such cute cards!!!

Vicki B. said...

Very cute gift idea! or a table favor for a spring lunch! Love how you used the stamp for the background!

Selma said...

You used such pretty colors. Love your work.

Regina Mangum said...

I love how clean and pretty these are! Great idea!

Theresa Dagostino Forge said...

Great idea!! how pretty!

Auntie Em said...

What a nice way to present someone with a little gift! Your card is great. I love the stamped background paper.
Thank you for sharing! :o)

sharon d said...

Love your work. The seed pack was a cute idea.

Unknown said...

Your projects are lovely.

mary said...

A seed pack what a great idea. So creative.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea with the seeds packet. Keep up the good work. Thanks so much. Mari Pearson

Karen said...

Cute cards. Thanks for sharing.

Karen said...

I love the seed bag idea - especially in vellum so that you can see what's inside! Got my wheels turning...

Earline said...

Love the colors of your card it is cute

SusanHnSC said...

Very cute - love the cards!

Laura said...

These are GREAT!!!

yvonnew said...

Very cute and different I love them!

Margie said...

The little seed package is just too cute!

hobbydiva said...

Fabulous project! Love the seed packet holder!!!!

Unknown said...

I like the seed packets idea. Great teacher gifts.
TFS

SHARLENE LEBLANC said...

GREAT CARD JOB WELL DONE. LIKE THE SEED PACKETS.

Gretchen said...

Ooo love these! Love how you used the border circle for the background!

Debby said...

Kay, this is so sweet. These would make wonderful gifts for a gardener. Love it.

Mary said...

Lovely. Thanks for sharing your creations with us today.

Kelly Massman said...

Love your projects. what fun is the first one with the seed packet!

Gail Moore said...

Very nice - I can see I'm going to be doing some shopping.

froggie635 said...

sooo sweet!!!!

Chrissy said...

Great project. Thanks for sharing it with us!

JoAnn said...

I love the idea of the vellum envelope! You get to see a tiny bit of what is in store for you! Great idea and TFS!

Steph Ackerman said...

Clever idea.

CraftinGranny said...

Wonderful presentation Kay! Love them all, especially the vellum envelope. "Hugs" Granny

Sandi Daub said...

What a great way to make the patterned paper--beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Great idea!
KArenW

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Fabulous creations!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Fabulous designs Kay! Love how you incorporated the seed packet into the design!

Gail said...

any gardener would love a gift like that!!..also love haoe you stamped just the (JR) borders on the other card..tfs..loves ya

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Just a wonderful card. And the seed package is so sweet. TFS

Anonymous said...

Girlie, you know I love these! ;-)

That glassine gift bag is just gorgeous and I LOVE the way you created your own background with the boarder stamp!

(-: Heidi

JPScraps said...

Awesome card and seed packet holder!

Anonymous said...

Love the bold colors and the scallop. Nice way to give a small gift.

Margaret said...

What a simple and fun gift idea!

Melissa said...

Fantastic seed packet holder! And your card color combination is so pretty!

Lillian Child said...

I love finding new ways to give seed packets as gifts each spring to all of my gardening friends. Your creation is so very creative!

Lara Mosby said...

Very nice! I would never have thought to use a border to create a design. I'll have to try it now. You're so clever!

anne in ca said...

So cute and creative. Thank you for sharing.

mewTilman said...

Skillful use of strong colors to make a fresh, exciting card.

Smita said...

Love your scallops! Beautiful gift bag and great card.

Kim said...

Lovely, sweet projects!

Banu said...

Superb :) Loved it

Anne said...

I just love your seed packet card- it's fabulous!!

thestampinglady said...

Very cool project/card. Love it.

Rona said...

very pretty - i really like the background :)

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

Super cute and sweet! i love the seed packet idea and agree, a great gift idea!

shelleyjwilliams said...

I am a ribbon addict too. Love all your cards, added you to my daily blogs to look at. great cards.

Tina said...

great cards...love your colors

Carolyn said...

Beauty-ous, stunning cards! Love your work and these stamps!

LaurieJ said...

Oh, I like the scalloped border too! So cute. Great projects - thank for the inspiration.

Shana said...

Adorable and perfect for spring.

Norine said...

very cute love the border
Hugs
Norine

Cindy H. said...

I love your card with your handmade designer paper - this is just sooo pretty!! tfs

Laura Davis said...

Lovely work my friend!!
hugs
Laura

knag said...

Love your gift bags!

TracyJ said...

Love the use of the glassine bag!

Marla said...

cute cards!!

Christie said...

Very cute cards! tfs

Shirley said...

Both cards are great! Thanks!

sfread171@hotmail.com

Debbie H said...

Nice work, I especially like gift bag with the seed packet, so cute!

Jill Peer said...

This blog hop is a great idea!! I just happen to run across it. Love your designs.

Betsy said...

I like all things scalloped as well...they are perfect on your pretty projects. Very creative seed package and I am going to make some to give to friends...just love that idea.

Dorthy said...

Clever making your own background paper with the round border! Nice card and gift sack.

carol said...

Realy colorful, your card made me feel happy! Thanks. Love the nest at the top of your blog. Spring is in the air!

Tammy said...

I love your gift bag idea....That is soooo cute! beautiful stuff going on with your card too.
smiles...Tammy

jan farnworth said...

cute

TippyB said...

Cute cards! TFS!

Marge said...

So soft and springy -- gorgeous!!!

Judy M. said...

Very cute. Great work.

Elizabeth S. said...

Beautiful! Such wonderful colors.

Linda D said...

Very cute card ideas.

Staci said...

the pink and green card is super-fun!

Noreen said...

Very clever, the way you did the seed holder. Love the colors on your card.

Marisa said...

Great gift pack for the seeds and I love the scallops on the card. On my PTI wish list :D

Linda Hardesty said...

Great cards. I really like how you did the background on the one card. The colors are great!!! Thanks for sharing.

Margaret said...

Beautiful projects!

Donna said...

Beautiful Card. Love the color combos

Jenny said...

LOVED these:) What a great imagination! The color combos are stunning! thank you so much for sharing :)

Michelle said...

Simply beautiful! Thanks for the opportunity to win so great candy!

Anonymous said...

Great card and idea. I love the way you used the border ring as a background image --Barbara

Tonya F. said...

Loved the background and the colors on the card. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

sharon said...

Love the packet of seeds in the envelope. Cute. Great background on the second card.
Sharon L

pizzaeater said...

The seed packet gift is so pretty.

Laurie Marmon said...

Love the little seed pouch!

Pattie said...

adorable - great ideas!

larue said...

What a neat idea for the background.
I just love what you did with your gorgeous card.

Becky said...

Beautiful seed pouch..

~amy~ said...

Kay, that seed packet idea is soooo sweet! What a neat little giftie for someone...love it! Your 2nd card is super fabbie...love your background design and the colors are perfect-o!

dclouser said...

Your projects are great! So much inspiration.

Linda Nicholson said...

Love your projects, especially the one with the seed packet. Such a perfect way to give a small gift to a gardener!

Linda

Teresa said...

Love your card and the seed packets. Thank you so much for taking the time to share.

Rhonda said...

What fun projects!

Rhonda said...

I love your colors and your projects.

anaRy said...

I absolutely love these cards ideas!
Anary

Donna said...

Love this idea! What a fun little gift. Beautiful colors on your card!

juli (sweetpz) said...

great cards! i love your clour combo =)

hugs
juli

Diane (djuseless) said...

What a great project! I love how you used the border to make your background!

Janice McDonald said...

Absolutely stunning cards...wow!

Unknown said...

Great projects! Love the idea of the seed packet gift - simple & thoughtful.

~~Deby said...

Beautiful work....great ideas !
Deby
yesipray at gmail dot com

neddgirl said...

Great project.

SusanR said...

Nice idea for a small gift - very cute!

Anne said...

Beautiful cards and fun gift idea! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Oh what pretty projects. Thanks

Peggy said...

Very sweet seed packet & card. I like the way you used one of the borders to make the patterned background. God bless!
Peggy Allen

auntie lisa said...

I love the seed packet idea. This would be a cute little something to send for Easter.
Lisa

Sue D said...

Very cute projects. I really like the seed packet.

Heather said...

Thanks For sharing gotta go create now!!!

Deb said...

What a great project with these stamps.

Jessica said...

What a lovely idea with the seed packet. And a beautiful card too. TFS

Amy C said...

Wonderful projects!! I love how fresh and springy the colors are. Thanks for sharing!!

Rebecca said...

yep loving, your gift packet and the card

Susi said...

Love how you used the border stamps as background! Great work.

Debbie Bernhisel said...

Kay what cute cards! Thanks for sharing them today!

Donna Huisinga said...

Definitely gets me in the mood for spring. I like the different idea for a seed packet card. Nice job, Kay, as always.

silvia said...

Awesome gift bag and card!!

Ruth said...

beautiful colors, beautiful card

Kathy said...

So Springy. I really like the seed gift package idea.

Unknown said...

Superb project, superb card.

akagreenhouse said...

What beautiful projects! Love them!

Tammylee said...

Packet for seeds is great~

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and great little gift bag too. Like the little seed packet inside too. Thanks for sharing.

Erin said...

Really great projects. Thanks for sharing.

bhelenj said...

Lovely, TFS.

Anonymous said...

lovely idea of putting the seed packet in the card and also love using the outside circle as background
thanks
Charlene

Louise said...

VERY pretty! Tks for sharing.

Emily Keaton said...

Just beautiful!! That gift bag is a lovely project :)

Lynn Stevens said...

Love your little seed packet holder, great idea, lovely work too!

Bernadette Bliss said...

ADORABLE! LOVE THE SPRING COLORS.

MagnoliaMarmalady said...

So very pretty and colorful! I never thought so far outside the box to use the circle edge stamps for a background! Duh! Thanks!

Robyn said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Carol said...

Lovely idea and great colors!
Cargo

Anonymous said...

First off, your blog header makes me jump for joy! GORGEOUS!

I love your projects. The CC paper you used on your first project is so perfect! And I love the colors on your 2nd one-so FUN!

Dana said...

I Love the seed packet idea!!!

Srap 4 Ever José said...

What a lovely creations .
Thanks for the inspiration.
Beautiful JustRite stamps!

kim.mom said...

Great projects! Love that seed packet idea!!!

Sally Watkins said...

So bright and cheery! love the color combos and the gift bag.

Patty from FL said...

Such pretty cards. I like the pink and green combo.

doodlebug said...

I really like the watermelon & green color combo.

Playing with Paper said...

I just love your idea with the seed packet very cute! I love the pink and green together in the second card!! Nice.

Teresa Kline said...

very pretty!

enjoy *~*

Tineke van der Linden said...

Wat een schitterende kaart en een leuk cadeauzakje!

Becky E. said...

Love your seed packet and the great card. Especially am taken with the beautiful color combo of the card. Good job.
Becky E

Susan G said...

Pink and green, a wonderful Spring combination. Great job!

Deborah Young said...

Your projects totally rock!

marcelle schauer said...

Nice and simple yeh!

April said...

TFS - your creations are wonderful - and it is so true tha they can be mixed and matched so easily!!

lennie said...

Love it! Great idea.

miislucky said...

I agree with you. I feel i'm in love with those round ones too. Nice designs.

DebraK said...

I LOVe the little gift package you made! I've got to try this!

Nadine said...

Really like the gift bag with the seed packet. Great gift idea! TFS

kim dempsey said...

Lovely! I've never thought about using just the outside ring of my just rite stamps! Neat idea

Simply Shaz said...

Absolutely beautiful
Shaz x

Unknown said...

What a great gift idea for mother's day or for any gardner! Thanks for sharing!

Teresa said...

Beautiful projects.

Suz said...

Very cute, especially the pink and green card. Love the created background. Just shows you that an impressive background does not have to be complicated. TFS

Stampinsilvia said...

Both of your prjects are awesome...I'm especially fond of the giant scallops on your second card!

Chai Dackermann said...

Thanks for sharing your really cute cards and seed gifts. I really like them.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.

Dorene

Monika/Buzsy said...

Pretty projects! Love the colors you used... fun BG you created! :o)

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 520   Newer› Newest»