
Did you have fun hopping yesterday? There is so much inspiration! Today is Day 2 of the JustRite Mega March Blog Hop. There are 30 designers and $600 in prizes to be given away! Click on the Day 2 Mega March Blog Hop photo to get started. If you missed Day 1, don't worry because you still have plenty of time to join HERE.
I'm on the blog hop list tomorrow and I can't wait to show you what I created! Have a great time and I'll see you soon!
4 comments:
Hi, Kay! I know it has been nearly 7 weeks since I have visited my fave blogs. I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your time to leave me comments on my blog. I think the world of you, and I wanted to let you know you made me smile :) I have been in a funk since the two big snows in early February, and now that all of our snow is finally gone, my spring allergies have me feeling yucky. Those are my excuses, but I really hope I am feeling like myself again REALLY soon! I love you, Sweetie!
I like how you used the cirle frame!
I like how you made the background with the circle frame and love the pink and green together.
Oh love the use of bright and vibrant colors in your card.
syeda_lubabah@hotmail.com
Post a Comment