Happy Monday, Peeps!
Kazan's Sketch 47:
My interpretation:
I'm SO happy to tell you about the exciting news that's going on at Courtney Baker's blog! Today she is giving us a sneak peek of her latest Practicing Creativity Designs Stamp Set! Over the next few days she will be posting cards made using this new set and she's also got a couple of videos up her sleeve. Courtney says that there are some surprises coming and "things are about to get bigger and better". Hmm? I'd suggest to keep an eye on her blog over the next several days. It sounds VERY exciting! You can see today's stamp set peek HERE! It will be available for purchase on March 6th.
It sounds like a very creative week ahead and I hope you have a marvelous Monday!
Supplies: Stamps: DeNami Designs, Papertrey Ink; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Papertrey Ink; Kraft: Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper: Jenni Bowlin; Gelly Roll pens: Sakura; Ink: Papertrey Ink; Ribbon: American Crafts; Scallop sticker border: Making Memories; Thread: Coats; Index/book plate, brads: own stash


8 comments:
So pretty Kay! I love that frame and the plaid! And I can't see what else you have up your sleeve this week! SO EXCITING! :)
Oooh- so pretty, as usual... makes me wish for spring! I hope you guys had a wonderful, snowy weekend!
I love this Kay! So fresh and full of spring! It makes me long to see tulips in my own yard!
(-: Heidi
Love your card for 2S4Y. It's gorgeous. Love the colors, design and the stamps you used. You're rocking the 2S4Y sketches, dear.
xoxo
Sweet card! Love your stitched frame and the tulip stamp you worked with. :)
Oooohhhhh...I love what you've done!! soooo sweet kay!!
What a fantabulous card!!! You are so extraordinarily talented!!
I love this!
Post a Comment