Friday, February 26, 2010

Wheee!!!

Well, you wouldn't at all know that March is a few days away.  We just got about 17 inches of snow and several more inches are forecasted to come our way tonight.  It's truly a winter wonderland and I love it!  I went sledding and let's just say I might be getting too old for that.  Although I had a blast zooming and crashing in the snow, the old back is paying for it now.  LOL!  At least I had fun "trying" to be a kid!  

How about a springy card?  As much as I love this snow, let's jump start March and bring on the warm weather.  I made this card using the most adorable Beautiful Trees printable stamp set from The Cutting Cafe'.  It's no lie when I say I love, love, love this set!  The tree image I used was SO easy to paper piece and I think this sentiment is wonderful.  Hop over to The Cutting Cafe' and look at the entire stamp set.  There are several different styles of trees and sentiments. 


Have a safe, fun, warm weekend and be careful on those sleds!

Supplies:  Printable tree stamp and sentiment:  The Cutting Cafe'; Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon; Ribbon:  Jillibean Soup; Button:  KI Memories; Twine:  Tinsel Trading; Thread:  Coats

9 comments:

Regina Easter said...

huh like this is the most FABULOUS EVER....wowzer i love it girl....hum snow, never lived in a place with snow before...i bet it is a lot of fun...

cnelson said...

What a fun and fresh looking card!! LOOOOOVIN' that tree!! Try to stay warm in all that snow! Hugs, Cheryl

papertrails leaver said...

Yikes! 17 inches of snow? It' so pretty watch falling. I think it's very sweet you went out sledding with the kids. It's been a long time since I have done that. I hope you back is ok. I love this set too that Regina designed. I like how you used the pattern papers for the tree trunk and then the leaves. It's beautiful!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow, 17"! That's a lot of snow! Love your card! Great combo of papers! :)

~amy~ said...

17 inches?!!! Good grief girlie...stay warm!!!

LOVE your card...sooooooo kay-fabbie-licious!

Lea L. said...

This card is so pretty!! I love that tree, it is fab! Holy cow...that is a lot of snow! We are DRY up here in good old Montana...not a good sign for fire season this summer. Have fun in the snow!!

♥Lea

Courtney Baker said...

Oh my Kay LOVE THIS!

Ingrid Danvers said...

17 inches of snow? Gosh....so glad we have no snow anymore. Although rain isn't all that either. ;-) Your card is gorgeous.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yay for being a kid again!

OMGoodness Kay, I love this!! You know me and trees and this one is just so dang CUTE! Fabulous colors and I love the sentiment too!

(-: Heidi