Monday, January 11, 2010

Time for Another Giveaway!!

Happy Monday everyone!  I'm hoping you had a fabulous weekend and that you stayed warm!  Wow, it's been so cold around the country!  


How about a giveaway?  I made this magnetic frame using The Cutting Cafe's Small Flower Background printable stamp.  Aren't those little flowers too cute?!  This printable stamp would also be adorable if the flowers were colored in.  How fun!


I bought this inexpensive magnetic frame from Michael's where they have them available in several different sizes. This one is 3.5 x 5 and is the perfect size to hang on your refrigerator, like I've done.  *Hint:  If you're using a vertical photo be sure to design your frame so that the opening of the frame is at the top.  This way, your papers and photo won't slide out once it's hanging.  

Would you like to win this Cutting Cafe' Small Flower Background printable stamp?  If you'd like the opportunity to win all you need to do is leave a comment in this post before midnight on January 17th.  I'll draw a name and announce the winner on my blog on the 18th.  So, be sure to check back, YOU could be the winner!!  


Thank you for participating!


Supplies:  Flower Background Printable Stamp:  The Cutting Cafe'; Cardstock:  American Crafts, Papertrey Ink; Frame:  MCS Industries; Ribbon:  American Crafts; Button, chipboard heart:  own supply; Layered sticker:  Creative Imaginations; Floss:  DMC; Flower:  Doodlebug Designs; Glitter:  Mark Enterprises; Decorative Scissors:  Provo Craft 

47 comments:

Ingrid said...

The frame is beautiful. And the photo is so cute. Love the ribbon and glitter heart that you used. Gorgeous creation, sweetie!

xoxo

Hanneke van der Linde said...

This frame is totally cool, I love these colors and I love the way you used the stamp too! :-)

xoxo

Courtney Baker said...

Way cute love that picture!

cnelson said...

oh my goodness how cute is that?!! looooooooove, looooooove, LOVE this piece of adorableness!

Anonymous said...

Oh my this is so adorable Kay! I love the aqua/pink color combo with just a touch of yellow and that embellished bow is too fabulous! Such a cute pic too!

(-: Heidi

Lea L. said...

What a cute frame kay! I love the ribbon accent....it looks fabulous!

♥Lea

jan farnworth said...

love the frame and your picture is just to cute.

Regina Easter said...

OH MY GOODNESS, this is the cutest frame with the cutest puppy ever..HOW ADORABLE...

Muse in Bloom - Sue said...

Kay, I love the frame. It turned out great and I also think the dog is so adorable.

Jan said...

I would much rather win that adorable puppy! lol.

~amy~ said...

Okay, now how cute is your project??!!! Sue-pah cute!!!!

Have a super week Kay!!!

nikilynn said...

WOW,, that is so cute and the pupple AWWWWWWW... so adorable!!!
Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Kay your frame is just precious! I love the colors you chose and that ribbon! So pretty! And that pup is too cute!
Thanks for the chance to win!!

AVinNYC said...

So cute, as usual! I hope you're having a wonderful start to the new year!!

garnett said...

Great color combo. love the cut puppy

Betty said...

love this idea - will have to try it.

cdjcape521 said...

I love your treatment with the bow-I'm always looking for something to do with my buttons!

Jaspere said...

This is adorable. What a creative way to use the background too. No need to put me in the drawing.

KymKreates said...

what a stupendous idea and the dog is cute too!

Jessica G. said...

Adored AND adorable! What an awesome way to dress up the magnetic frame!!

Glynis said...

That has to be the most adorable puppy photo! Love this photo frame project. The ribbons are gorgeous, and the small flower background is just so cute :O)

Anne-Marie said...

Love this....will definitely use. thank you. Anne-Marie

Sin City Chix said...

Too adorable! I love the ribbon! How do you get such a nice looking bow? I must need practice. Thanks for the opportunity to win blog candy! :)

Jen

Unknown said...

this is so cute.

mary said...

So Cute! I want to win the puppy. He is adorable. The frame matches the sweetness of the puppy.

Laura Dunning said...

Too cute. Love the puppy. Thanks for the ideas.

Louise said...

What a cute doggie! and the flowers look gorgeous :)
Thanks for the chance to win this set too :)
Good Luck everyone
Louise x

Judy said...

Cute flower frame and an adorable puppy picture. Thanks for a chance to win.

scrappingranny said...

The small flowers are soo versitile. Love your little puppy.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

The frame is so cute and the puppy is absolutely adorable!!! What a sweet project...TFS!! Thanks too for the chance to win!!

Terry

marienne said...

What a great idea for the fridge. Love the pup, too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my what a cute doggie! I love the colors of this layout and think its a great idea for a magnetic frame. I have some on my craft bulletin board waiting for inspiration.

loyaz said...

Neat Digi stamp - thanks for showing options too
DianeL
loyaz1@wbhsi.net

Cheryl said...

How totally cute!

Gloria Westerman said...

This is just to cute.....I love those frames too....I really would love to win this background stamp.....thank you so much for the chance....

Unknown said...

I can see why you used the adored stamp for this post. That puppy is way adorable.Lov the colors. Loved your blog. Going to follow.

Trish said...

Love your frame. Thanks for the chance of winning some great digis.
Hugs,
Trish

Vivian said...

How cute this photo is!! Love your card!!

Yvonne Russell said...

Too cute... great idea to use the magnetic frame.

Cathy C said...

I love this card the magnetic frame is very different and ohhhh what a cute puppy so sweet

Leigh said...

Adorable! I love it, thank you so much for sharing.

Jeri said...

What a super project this is. I'm going to have to lift this idea. Thanks for sharing.

Ashley said...

Adorable! Thanks for posting and giving this away!

oldnavyash@aol.com

Ellen said...

Love your frame, Kay. Thanks for the chance to win.

Ellen

Unknown said...

Adorable frame thank you so much for all the great chances to win
EllenM

Betty said...

cute frame + cute puppy make for a darling project! thanks for the tips too.

Michelle aka Otomon said...

OMG! This is just too cute...the pic and the frame! Love it!!
Michelle :)