Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thank you, friend!

This is a card that I made for my good friend Ingrid.  She surprised us with some wonderful and thoughtful Christmas gifts and I truly appreciate her SO much! 
 


That gorgeous scalloped card base is another surprise that Ingrid sent to me a month or so ago.  She die cut various colors so now I have several to create with.  Don't you LOVE the shape of this card?  I do!!!!  Thank you Ingrid for taking such good card of me!  You're way too generous and I love you, girlie!

Supplies:  Scallop die cut cardstock:  Ingrid Danvers; Green cardstock:  Papertrey Ink; Pattern paper:  Collage Press; Rub on:  SEI; Flower sticker:  Pebbles Inc.; Button:  Papertrey Ink; Pearls:  K&Company; Twine:  Westrim Crafts; Tools:  Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots embossing folder

13 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

So cute Kay! I love it!

Ingrid said...

And THANK YOU for your gorgeous card, sweetie. It's beautiful and looks even more beautiful IRL. Love the colors and PPs that you used. You're so talented! I am so happy to call you my friend. Miss ya!

xoxo

~amy~ said...

Oh this is lovely...it even looks like ingrid:) fabbie work, as always!

Paper and Ribbons said...

Such a pretty, fresh card!I love your blog name and header!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Such a lovely card, these colors are fab!!

xoxo

Regina Easter said...

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CARD KAY...HUGS

Jan said...

Cute card....I love it!

June Houck said...

Kay, that is a gorgeous card. Ingrid is a sweet friend!

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful! I love the colors :)
hugs,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Bea-u-ti-ful! Wow, those colors are amazing! A really stunning card Kay!

(-: Heidi

Lea L. said...

This is wonderful Kay! The scalloped card base is very cool, and the colors here are awesome! The embossing adds so much to it!

♥Lea

Courtney Baker said...

This is so crazy cute. I love the flower stem! So creative!

Finja said...

this is so great... i love your style... Hugs from Germany Finja