Saturday, October 24, 2009

One last time!!

I couldn't resist making ONE LAST Halloween card this month!  Now, that's not to say I won't be posting a couple of Halloween projects in the next few days but this IS the last card.  {wink} I always have so much fun with this holiday and after seeing all the darling Halloween creations at 2 Sketches 4 You, I had to join in.  This card was inspired by Laura's sketch #37

This was an easy and quick card to make.  As I was digging through my ribbon and trim stash, I found this leftover pom pom trim.  It was the EXACT correct size to fit across the top of the card.  Nope, I didn't have to cut it one bit!  Love it when that happens!!  You may notice that the little chipboard owl's wings and feet have a glittery sheen to them.  Fun!

Enjoy your weekend.  I am looking forward to going out to dinner with Ingrid and Eric!  Yippee!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye, Papertrey Ink; Chipboard:  My Mind's Eye, Making Memories; Rhinestones:  Doodlebug Designs; Ribbon:  Offray; Lace, pom pom trim & button:  craft supply

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness perfection....I love it!!!

cnelson said...

Cute as can be!! Love the pom poms and the owl and the black bow and EVERYTHING!

Tiffany Heilman said...

oh Very cute. Love the owl and the bow and the polka dots...heck, I love the hole stinkin' thing!

Laura Davis said...

LOVE this Kay! Thanks for playing at 2S4y!
Laura

Ingrid said...

What a cute card, sweetie. I love how you combined the lace, pom pom & black ribbon. It's beautiful!
Eric and I really enjoyed ourselves this evening. You, Jeff & Landon (he's such a sweet guy) were wonderful company. The food was delicious and you were right about the guacamole. Ours was extra special as it was prepared by Landon. {smile} I am so very happy to have met you and your family here in New York. Thanks so much!!

Love ya,
Ingrid
xoxo

anja curvers said...

Wow such a beautiful card love it. Thank's for playing along with 2sketches4you and how nice you've met Ingrid and Eric.

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...you KNOW that I LOVE this...to pieces....Poms...gotta love the poms!!!!!!!! top that with the sweet owl and what's that spell??? perfection my friend...

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Kay!! This is just too, too CUTE! I love the trio of trims at the top and that lil' owl is so sweet!

Happy Monday!
(-: Heidi

Courtney Baker said...

How cute! You're so good girl!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!