Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Folder for my thoughts...

This time of the year brings SO MANY cute craft and baking ideas.  As I flip through magazines, loads of adorable projects are sure to catch my eye.  So I made this little file folder.  It's just the right size to store my magazine clippings.  I'm sure I'll be making one for the Holidays too.  Think of all the fun cooking and craft ideas there will be!  So much goodness...so little time!




I entered this in the Paper Crafts October Gallery Challenge a couple of weeks ago.  I think the deadline has already passed however, you can find more information here.   Have fun! 


Supplies:  File Folder:  Autumn Leaves; Journaling Die Cut:  Making Memories; Rub on:  Pink Paislee, Martha Stewart; Rhinestones:  Basic Grey ; Chipboard:  American Crafts; Library Pocket:  7 Gypsies; Button:  own stash; Sticker:  Jenni Bowlin; Ribbon:  Maya Road (?); Stamp:  Papertrey Ink, Stampabilities; Ink:  Papertrey Ink; Cording:  Sulyn Industries

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your folder

cnelson said...

such a cute idea Kay!! love it!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

This looks great, just love it!!

xoxo

Regina Easter said...

gosh girl...every single thing you do is AMAZING...love this

~amy~ said...

oh sista...this is genius...I absolutely adore it!!

Daniela Dobson said...

I love this so much!!!

AVinNYC said...

This is the CUTEST! I love, love, LOVE it!! :) I hope you guys have an awesome Halloween!

June Houck said...

Precious and perfect, Kay. Love this idea :)

Lea L. said...

I *heart* this Kay....so cute!

~Lea

Courtney Baker said...

Um... I think you are going to win... because that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable Kay! And what a wonderful way to keep all your ideas organized too...great idea!

(-: Heidi