Good afternoon, friends!
I made this card for the wonderful sketch #11 at
Card Patterns. I got my dates confused and thought the deadline was today but it was yesterday. duh! I'm usually pretty organized but this slipped by me. LOL! Their sponsor was The Paper Pixie and I just happen to have this cute red & white round journal tag that I ordered from them awhile back. So, I was excited to participate in this challenge. Oh well!
Out for publication: CARDS - October 2009I've been busy this morning cleaning and doing laundry. It feels SO good to have it all almost finished!
Have a great Saturday!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Pattern paper & letter stickers: Sassafras
Die cut journal card: MME
Journal tag: The Paper Pixe
Rhinestones: me & my BIG ideas
Vinyl flower sticker: American Crafts
Ribbon: Offray
Corner rounder: EK Success
7 comments:
Too bad you missed the deadline, sweetie. Your card is gorgeous.....as usual. I love the colors that you used. Great take on the sketch. Have a wonderful night out with your hubby.
xoxo
fabulous card Kay!!!! It is absolutely perfect!! Hope you had a magnificent time at the show!
So cute and fun! Love those papers!
Fabulous Kay! So bright and cheery, I just love it!
Hope you had a fab time on Broadway!
(-: Heidi
What a great card, Kay... LOVE the colors! Thanks for a fun shopping afternoon yesterday! :
Abby
Oooh I just love those summer colors.
Adorable, I love the colors!!!
Post a Comment