Out for publication: CARDS - August 2009This was a great Caardvarks challenge for me because I rarely use kraft paper on my cards. It felt good to go out of my comfort zone! AND I didn't use any ribbon. Another rarity. Gasp! I cut out the butterflies and added brads, a Jenni Bowlin pearl flower and some stitching. I kind of like the raw, natural feel of this card.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern Paper: Jillibean Soup, Making Memories
Brads: Making Memories
Pearl Flower: Jenni Bowlin
Rub-on: Sandylion
7 comments:
This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the neutral colors with the pop of red and I just can't seem to get enough butterflies lately either!
(-: Heidi
Very pretty!
Love it!!!
Congrats on the win!
Very pretty! I love how you used you Jenny Bowlin pearls!
Love the pops of red ... and those butterflies are fabulous.
Another gorgeous card, Kay. I really like the kraft/natural colors combined with the red. Great job!
HOLY MACARONI & CHEESE!!! this is completely magnificent! i love the patterned, cut-out butterflies...and the scallops...and those luscious hits of candy apple red! ♥YOWZA!♥
Post a Comment