This week's Card-a-Licious challenge is to create a 'friend' card using ribbon and the color green. Using ribbon was a no-brainer for me! It is a rare occasion when I don't use ribbon on my projects!
I like the clean, simple lines of this card. Not a lot of fussiness on this one.
Supplies:
cardstock: Bazzill
pattern paper: October Afternoon, Making Memories
chipboard sentiment: K&Company
pearl gems: Kaiser
braiding cord: Sulyn, Industries
ribbon & button: my own stash of goodies
4 comments:
Gorgeous card, Kay. I really like the K&Company sentiment. Good to hear your boy and his friends had a great party.
xoxo
This is such a sweet card!! I just love that circle sentiment you used!! Great job with the Cardalicious challenge!
~Lea
Beautiful card! The red bow is the perfect complement. I'm glad you guys had such fun at the birthday party.
Love this card! Love the DP and the ribbon really pops!
Post a Comment