Friday, October 22, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You

Yay, it's Friday!  I hope you've had a wonderful week and I'm wishing you an even more fabulous weekend.  It's getting much cooler here and I was very happy to wear my Ugg boots this week.  Seriously, I don't know what I wore before Uggs.  I live in them in the winter! 

It has been a long time since I've been able to play along in a weekly sketch challenge and thankfully this week I was able to participate.  I created a card inspired by Kazan's fabulous Sketch 64 at 
2 Sketches 4 You.  I love the scallops on Kazan's sketch!  It was very inspiring and I rotated my card a bit.  
   

The "Black Cat Band" is by Crafty Secrets.  I think it's super cute!!
  

Guess what?  It's time to announce my CupCards {to go} chipboard challenge winner from THIS post.  I randomly picked a name and congratulations ~amy~.  Way to go!  I'll make sure your October CupCards {to go} mini kit gets to you.  Thank VERY much to those of you who played along.  I truly appreciate it!  

Well, that's all for now.  Take good care and thank you for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend!

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink; Pattern paper:  Pink Paislee, Making Memories, Jenni Bowlin; "Black Cat Band":  Crafty Secrets; Stamp: Hero Arts; Ink:  Papertrey Ink; Ribbon:  M&J Trimming; Flower: Michael's; Button:  own supply; Twine:  Westrim Crafts; 
Thread:  Coats