Thursday, July 15, 2010

Goodie Cups

Hello Peeps!

These little goodie cups were published in the April/May 2010 issue of Simply Handmade Magazine.  I took them off my blog for awhile but wanted to repost them because I didn't want them to get their feelings hurt!  It's like ignoring a child.  LOL!

I used The Cutting Cafe's Cupcake Wrapper Template and placed treats in them.  As I was making these, I thought they would look cute as a "place card" and then given away as a party favor.  
    

Thank you for visiting me today!  :)

Supplies:  Cupcake wrapper template:  The Cutting Cafe'; Cardstock: Bazzill Basics, Papertrey Ink; Pattern Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Ribbon:  Papertrey Ink, Michaels; Jewels:  3 Birds Design, Doodlebug Design; Letter stickers:  Adornit; Label stamp, ink:  Papertrey Ink; Scalloped scissors (large):  Fiskars; Scalloped scissors (small):  Provo Craft; Die cut machine:  Cuttlebug by Provo Craft; Label die: Nestabilities Label One by Spellbinders; Clothespins:  Loew Cornell; Party Cups:  Wilton

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot Kay...congrats on the pub...no wonder they picked up these cutie pie treat cups...they are simply a-dorable...looks like one is just callin' my name:)

AVinNYC said...

Oh my gosh... SO cute!! Of course they were published- I LOVE them! :)

cnelson said...

congrats on the pub!! these are so dang cute!! scrumptious!

Anonymous said...

Woot on the pub!! These are simply adorable! What a great idea to turn them into place cards!

(-: Heidi

Lea L. said...

These are so cute kay!! I love the colors you used!!

♥♥♥Lea

Kathy Martin said...

Oh how YUMMY Kay! And super cute too! :)

Regina Easter said...

hey girl, i remember when you did this set....it was stunning then and now...hugs

Daniela Dobson said...

These are adorable!!! Congrats on the pub!!!