Monday, July 26, 2010

A Fond Farewell

I can't believe it's been 6 months since Kazan and Laura asked me to join the 2 Sketches 4 You Design Team.  I still remember how excited I was that day!  The time went by so quickly and here I am with my last Design Team card.  {big frown}  It was a huge thrill being on their team and I absolutely had a blast!  I'm extremely grateful to Kazan and Laura for believing in me and giving me the opportunity. They are the sweetest, friendliest, most creative girls anyone could ever have the pleasure of working with.  Thank you, thank you , thank you, Laura and Kazan!   From the bottom of my heart!!!  

This week,  My Favorite Things is our sponsor to use with Laura's Sketch 57.  I wanted to create something cute and fun so I used the adorable Robot 1 digital stamp to make this "boy" birthday card.  I decided to use this Cuttlebug embossing folder and a little sandpaper scuff to give more dimension and interest to the background cardstock.    



You will LOVE Laura's Sketch 57 because it's very versatile.  I'll be referring to it time and time again.  On my card, I decided to add a star instead of the heart that's on Laura's sketch. The heart could actually be a any kind of embellishment.  Yes, so versatile! Just use your imagination!  :)  



I hope you'll join us and play along at 2 Sketches 4 You this week. Two of the newest Design Team members have been announced and already the new team is sensational!


Again, thank you SO much Kazan and Laura! Hugs and kisses!  MWAH!

Supplies:  Robot Digital Stamp:  My Favorite Things; Pattern paper:  Sassafras, Papertrey Ink; Cardstock:  Martha Stewart, own supply; Number sticker:  Pink Paislee; Rub on:  Pebbles Inc.; Brads:  Basic Grey; Star punch:  Fiskars; Embossing folders:  Provo Craft (Cuttlebug); Thread:  Coats; Sandpaper:  own supply