Monday, July 19, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You goodness with a big splash of OA!

I can't seem to stop using the latest October Afternoon papers. :)  I used the Fly a Kite and Thrift Shop papers for my 2 Sketches 4 You card.  This is such a fun sketch! Perfect for adding those buttons, flowers, or any other yummy embellishments you might have.




Just like last week, the Card of the Week winner will have the opportunity to join the 2S4Y Design Team.  Really exciting stuff going on! 

Supplies:  Pattern paper, Journal card:  October Afternoon; Cardstock, ribbon, buttons, ink, twine:  Paptertrey Ink; Sticker:  Jenni Bowlin; Felt Flowers:  Hero Arts; Border punches:  EKSuccess, Fiskars; Circle die:  Nestabilities by Spellbinders; Thread:  Coats

13 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh my gosh, I love this card!

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Totally cute! I love the colors and happy look of this card! I was at Home Depot earlier today looking at for a slateish blue for my livingroom and while I was perusing the blues, I saw Robin Egg blue and I thought of you right away! Hope you are having a great day! :-)
Michelle

Regina Easter said...

well ya...i can see why you can't stop using it...this is adorable...you did a fantastic job...as usual..hugs

Tenia Nelson said...

Love this card!!

Unknown said...

I can see why you just can't stop using OA Paper it is so pretty... Your card is wonderful...

Kathy Martin said...

LOVE this! Great colors! :)

~amy~ said...

Kay, I adore your most gorgeous card!!! I simply cannot get enough of october afternoon goodness!! I'm thrilled that angie made it on the dt...soooo fun!

cnelson said...

Such a delightful card Kay!! FAB use of the OA goodies!! I really LOVE coming to your blog...such a treat!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Kay!! Utter gorgeousness! I just love every little bit of this fabulous card!

(-: Heidi

Anonymous said...

What a beautifull card! Love the paper! Hannari

papertrails leaver said...

A favorite color scheme of mine you used here Kay. Looks like I need to get some OA papers on my next shopping trip at LSS. What a greattake on the 2S4Y sketch. I always love to see your work.

AVinNYC said...

Oh Kay- that is too precious! I think it might be one of my favorites (although I say that to myself every time you post something new)... :)

Ingrid Danvers said...

Oh.....I love, love, LOVE this card. It's soooo gorgeous. Wow! Great take on the sketch.

xoxo