Hello Friends! How was your weekend? Were you able to throw in some crafting time? I hope so!
This week at 2 Sketches 4 You, our sponsor is My Favorite Things. They are the creative genius behind the adorable Tea for Two clear stamp set that I used on this card. In fact, My Favorite Things not only carries clear stamps but ribbon, ink, cardstock, and much more!
Isn't that THE cutest little mouse?!!

Join us this week for Laura's sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You. There is a fabulous prize from My Favorite Things for the Card of the Week winner!
Supplies: Clear stamps: My Favorite Things; Pattern paper: The Girl's Paperie, Basic Grey; Ribbon: May Arts; Buttons: own supply (vintage); Kraft, scallop border die, ink: Paptertrey Ink; Eyelet paper border: Flair Designs ?? (Please correct me if I am wrong); Thread: Coats; Markers: Copic

11 comments:
Awww- so cute! (And love those buttons!!)
Oh....I love your card. The Girls Paperie and BasicGrey papers that you used are beautiful. Great colors! That stamp is really cute. You did a wonderful job, girlie!
xoxo
that is such an adorable card kay...hugs
This is so darn cute! I love it!
Your DP goes perfect with the cute little image you colored!
Simply adorable!
Too too cute, Kay! :)
Kay, this is soooooooo cute!!!!! the colors, patterns and the tea cup...sooooo adorable...love that fun sentiment too:)
This could not be more darling! LOOOOVE it sososoooooo much!!!
So sweet Kay! I love that little mouse!
Awwwww, your card is so sweet! I just purchased a new MFT Pure Innocence yesterday (girl w/ umbrella)...I tried to resist *sigh*
Kay, I love your cards; you are my cup of tea!
This could not bee any cuter!! Such a sweet image and I love all those patterns!!
(-: Heidi
Post a Comment