For this first card, I used some Maya Rub Ons. Oh my goodness! I absolutely adore the cute male and female images! I couldn't resist adding a Frosting Rhinestone "necklace" and some "buttons". The sentiment is also a Maya Rub On. Can you tell I'm so in love with the this line?! Cute!
This next card was really fun to make. I layered a Damask Rub On over some Pink Maya paper to make the background. Then, I used a piece of Distressed Couture Stripe paper to mat a small piece of black cardstock which I stamped in white ink with the Text Distressing clear stamp. As you can see, I then added a bunch of buttons. Not only was it really easy to do but I was able to use up some buttons in my ridiculously huge button stash!

I hope you like my pink themed Glitz Design creations. Thank you for visiting today and have a wonderful weekend. It's just around the corner! YAY!
Supplies:
Bliss: Maya Rub Ons, Maya Journaling Cardstock Stickers, Maya Titles Cardstock Stickers, Clear Frosting Rhinestones - Glitz Design; Cardstock, ribbon, impression plate: Papertrey Ink; Pinking shears: own supply
HI: Maya Pink pattern paper, Distressed Couture Stripe paper, Damask Rub On, Teeny Black Round Alpha stickers, Text Distressing clear stamp - Glitz Design; Cardstock: Bazzill, Papertrey Ink; Ink: Papertrey Ink; Ribbon: Offray; Stick pins: Maya Road, Dritz; Border punch: Fiskars; Buttons: Jenni Bowlin, Papertrey Ink, DeNami Design, own supply; Tag: Maco - Office Depot



10 comments:
So cute and fun!! LOVE them BOTH so much!! You totally rocked the pink!
Oh my, Kay, how in love am I with your button card?! That background is rich and your buttons each have their own charming design...and I love how you added the tag/sentiment to the button. You rock!
Loving all the pink goodness, my friend! Great job using the Glitz product!!
♥Lea
oh my Kay, these cards are so darn fabulous ...just like you...hugs
So pretty Kay I so love love love that second one!
LOve that pink!
Lovely cards, Kay!! Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog! ♥♥
xoxo
very pretty in pink! What sparkly cards you made here Kay! I like the rhinestones on both the genders for the first card! Those buttons on the second are fabulous sporadically placed.
Kay, I'm lovin' all the pinky goodness!!!!! Sooo much fun...love all your fabbie details!!!! Happy Sunday!!!
I just love the girl and boy shapes... and the pink/black combo is so fun!! Lovely job as always!!
Post a Comment